I’m a female barber and charge £100 for trim – men can’t resist my unique cutting method, they can’t get enough

A BARBER is charging £100 for a trim after discovering a technique that males can’t resist.

Kara Vera, who runs KarasFades, turned a social media star after movies of her cuts went viral.

Kara found a niche in the hairdressing market
Kara discovered a distinct segment within the hairdressing market

People pay for her to sit on them while she cuts their hair
Individuals pay for her to sit down on them whereas she cuts their hair

The 26-year-old, from Chico, California, not too long ago moved to Las Vegas after discovering her naughty area of interest.

As anticipated, Sin Metropolis has confirmed to be the right playground for her distinctive haircuts - the place she wears lingerie and sits on her purchasers laps.

Costs begin at round £100 for a primary hair or beard trim and she or he costs extra to take away clothes and for massages.

Kara, an OnlyFans mannequin, says: “I realised I might make cash with this once I sat on my buddy on a TikTok video and it blew up and everybody within the feedback was asking about my companies.

“I made a decision to begin dressing in lingerie and sitting on them. 

“Everybody has been tremendous respectful. They arrive for the expertise and actually take pleasure in it.”

Although most could assume that girls wouldn’t need their companions signing up for her companies, Kara reveals that isn’t the case.

The truth is, that’s how she will get a lot of her bookings.

She provides: “I’ve by no means had girls get mad.

“I’ve had girls ask me to guide for his or her boyfriends and husbands and I get requested lots to come back for weddings.”

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post