I’m 5’7″ and 187lbs – people say I look beautiful, I have a lot of muscle and swear ‘bigger bones is a thing’

A WOMAN confirmed off her determine and individuals are shocked that she weighs as a lot as she does.

Megan Williams, a life-style content material creator, responded to a problem for her TikTok followers.

Megan, a fitness influencer, showed off her physique and people were impressed
Megan, a health influencer, confirmed off her physique and other people had been impressedCredit score: TikTok/meganwilliamz

She spun round gracefully in a circle and lifted her shirt, displaying off her toned physique.

"Can any lady present me what a 110 to 190-pound physique appears to be like like?" an audio requested.

"187 kilos child," Megan mentioned, including the hashtags #bodypositivity and #Health.

Folks took to the feedback to share their ideas.

Some figured she was taller.

"How tall are you?" requested one commenter.

Megan responded that she's 5'7".

Many had been stunned that she regarded pretty much as good as she does.

"We weigh the identical and are the identical top however I am proportioned so completely different," mentioned one commenter.

"Okay I weigh the identical and similar top however it's all in my abdomen," mentioned one other.

"What the heck?!! Me too!" mentioned a 3rd.

"5’6” & 183 this actually helps me. Thanks!! It should be our muscle! You look superior!"

"Sure I feel it’s muscle and I swear greater bones is a factor, thanks for interacting," responded Megan.

Others thought there was way more to health than simply weight.

"You look nice!" mentioned one commenter.

"It is not about weight, it is about well being."

People didn't think she looked her weight
Folks did not suppose she regarded her weightCredit score: TikTok/meganwilliamz

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post