I’m team no bra and grew my boobs naturally from a B to a DD – my secret hack will help you go up a cup size

A WOMAN who would not like sporting bras claims she managed to develop her boobs from a B cup to a DD with a easy hack.

TikToker @drvalen revealed her hack in a current video.

The woman shared the hack in a recent video
The girl shared the hack in a current videoCredit score: TikTok/drvalen

She claims to have grown her boobs from a B cup to a DD
She claims to have grown her boobs from a B cup to a DDCredit score: TikTok/drvalen

"Okay so I am gonna let you know how I grew my boobs from like a B cup to a double virtually - I'd say I am like a double D now," she started her video.

"However I do not like sporting bras, so I do not know.

"So the very first thing I did was embody dairy again in my life trigger I used to be vegan," she shared.

"That made my boobs develop so much.

"I labored out and I eat very clear and including dairy simply made them develop," she claimed.

"I am nonetheless like leaning out so I am not like simply fats.

"It is like I am leaning out and I am getting boobs from the dairy."

She continued to share extra about her transformation, saying she now has a smaller waist and greater boobs.

"It is a cute look, you recognize," she mentioned.

"Additionally not sporting bras in any respect.

"I'll actually by no means put on a bra and I've simply observed that my boobs develop as nicely," she claimed.

"It stops just like the lymphatic system from like letting them breathe.

"So do not put on bras, eat dairy."

However there is a catch - she mentioned the dairy needs to be farm contemporary.

"As a result of in the event you go to love ... Goal, Publix, Walmart, something like that, their dairy is s***.

"It has so many like unhealthy elements, so many hormones," she claimed.

The TikToker's video has been seen greater than 41,000 occasions.

Folks within the feedback appeared to understand the TikToker's recommendation.

"thanks a lot for this," one individual wrote.

"Will almond milk work nonetheless? (I am not a fan of plain milk, however I do eat dairy ex. yogurt, ice cream, different dairy merchandise)," one other requested.

"No almond isn’t at dietary," the TikToker replied.

The TikToker's claims haven't been backed up by a medical skilled.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post