I have 30F boobs – I’m team no bra after I found the best tank top to wear without one

THIS girl with huge boobs has revealed the perfect tank high to put on and not using a bra that leaves her comfy all day lengthy.

Jen Warnes likes to make overview movies on TikTok for clothes that works for girls with giant cup sizes.

This woman with big boobs has revealed the best tank top to wear without a bra
This girl with huge boobs has revealed the perfect tank high to put on and not using a braCredit score: TikTok/itsjenwarnes

The top leaves her comfortable all day long with a size 30F chest
The highest leaves her comfy all day lengthy with a dimension 30F chestCredit score: TikTok/itsjenwarnes

One among Jen's viewers requested if she has any favourite tank tops which can be supportive sufficient to put on and not using a bra.

In a reply video, Jen mentioned that the canyon knit tank from the sustainable vogue model Reformation is the perfect in her opinion.

As she confirmed off the highest on her physique she mentioned: "This one is my favourite tank high to put on and not using a bra, in actual fact, I truly want carrying it with no bra."

"I really feel prefer it's compressive sufficient that it type of is tight and matches to my form," Jen mentioned.

She added that the tank retains her "in place all day," with a 30F chest dimension.

"But in addition it is actually stretchy, so it stretches over my chest and I can get away with carrying this and not using a bra, which may be very uncommon for me," mentioned Jen.

Within the video, Jen had on the tank within the coloration black.

She talked about within the remark part: "Persist with the darker colours as a result of the white is a bit see-through however all the opposite colours are nice!"

"Additionally I really feel just like the sq. neckline disguises my bigger chest so I do not really feel on present or uncovered in any respect!" Jen added.

Viewers appreciated Jen's recommendation and despatched supportive messages within the remark part.

"Your account is every part," one viewer wrote.

One other mentioned: "Out right here doing gods work."

Different viewers gave their very own solutions for clothes that helps big-breasted girls.

Somebody really helpful the contour bodysuits from the model Aritzia, to which Jen replied that she "should attempt" it.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post