I spent nearly £200 in Primark, I love the Bratz collection but the Skims dupes were a disappointment

A FASHION fan has shared a whopping £200 buying haul however some gadgets left her feeling upset. 

Kia began with the notorious Primark Bratz assortment the place she grabbed a bag stuffed with equipment. 

Kia spent nearly £200 in Primark
Kia spent practically £200 in PrimarkCredit score: tiktok/@kia_artistry

Kia said she loved the Primark bratz collection
Kia mentioned she beloved the Primark bratz assortmentCredit score: tiktok/@kia_artistry

“So Primark have gotten a Bratz assortment. I bought this eyelash roller, I bought this brush which is all glittery and a tangle teezer. Then I picked up the Bratz clips which I feel are simply so cute.”

Kia did point out she had seen Primark costs had risen significantly within the Bratz part.

“The one factor I'd say is although the costs of those are far more than the common. Primark stuff which clearly is sensible however capitalism actually popped off at this time.”

Kia additionally picked up a few of the well-known Primark dupes. 

“Then I picked up a few of the make-up. I bought the contour wand, the primer, the lip gloss and the inspiration.”

And naturally with all that make-up the Primark fan would want a make-up bag.

Kia admitted she most likely had greater than sufficient make-up luggage however the Primark price ticket was irresistible. 

“I actually simply purchased essentially the most gorgeous make-up bag, I simply could not resist. I'm in love.” 

Kia grabbed some perfumes and pearl slippers.

She admitted the slippers weren't the precise dimension however determined to maintain them anyway.

FABULOUS BINGO: Get a £20 bonus & 30 free spins once you spend £10 at this time

“I could not resist getting these slippers. They're simply so fairly they usually did not have my dimension, so I truly bought a dimension up. I am solely gonna put on them in the home.”

“Primark perfumes for the value are literally so so good and I like choosing up these little ones as a result of they've truly bought a sprig as an alternative of a curler ball which I like.”

“Then I picked up a bag and this was truly on sale for £3 down from £9 so clearly I can go away it and I like it.”

 “I simply assume it's kind of totally different however I simply have so many luggage I truly have to cease however I could not resist.”

Kia mentioned she was upset with the Primark Skims dupe she purchased.

“Everybody at all times raves about these bodysuits so I've to choose one up."

“Although they're actually good high quality they're a bit see by once you attempt them on."

"I feel I am going to most likely preserve it. However yeah, contemplating everybody was raving about these, I am a bit upset.”

Kia continued the remainder of her haul in an element two video. 

The Primark fan was not impressed with the Skim dupes and said they were see through
The Primark fan was not impressed with the Skim dupes and mentioned they have been see byCredit score: tiktok/@kia_artistry

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post