Sophie Turner Speaks Out After Posting Video Of Her Daughter: 'Honest Mistake'

Sophie Turner has launched a message after unexpectedly posting a video of her eldest daughter, Willa, on social media ― after beforehand vowing by no means to take action.

“Earlier at present I made an sincere mistake unintentionally posting a video of our daughter on instagram tales,” the “Sport of Thrones” actor wrote on Instagram Monday.

“We've all the time advocated for our children’ rights to privateness so sharing this publicly is one thing that's in opposition to something I stand for,” she defined. “Our youngsters deserve the fitting to develop up out of the general public eye, to be taught and develop in non-public.”

To make sure there’s no misunderstanding sooner or later, Turner added: “If I ever have been to publish something of our children, know that it's unquestionably a mistake. I'd drastically admire if anybody who has reposted on some other platform, please delete the video.”

Turner and her husband, Joe Jonas, have two kids: Willa, 2, and a child woman whom they welcomed in 2022. The couple haven't publicly shared the title of their second baby.

Joe Jonas and Sophie Turner attend the 62nd Annual Grammy Awards at Staples Center on Jan. 26, in Los Angeles.
Joe Jonas and Sophie Turner attend the 62nd Annual Grammy Awards at Staples Middle on Jan. 26, in Los Angeles.
David Crotty by way of Getty Photos

The actor has beforehand condemned paparazzi for photographing Willa throughout a public outing.

“I suppose yesterday some paparazzi managed to get an image of my daughter and I, and I simply wish to say that the explanation that I've been not posting photos of my daughter and ensuring that we will keep away from paparazzi in any respect prices is as a result of I explicitly are not looking for these images on the market,” she wrote on her Instagram on Could 2021.

“It’s fucking creepy that grown outdated males taking photos of a child with out their permission,” she continued. “I’m sickened, I’m disgusted and I’m respectfully asking everybody to cease following us round and cease making an attempt to take photos of our daughter and particularly printing them. It’s disgusting and also you wouldn't have my permission.”

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post