Dr. Anthony Fauci Issues Sharp Response To Elon Musk's Teased 'Fauci Files'

Dr. Anthony Fauci on Friday expressed puzzlement over Twitter proprietor Elon Musk’s name for him to be prosecuted and the billionaire’s teasing of the discharge of one thing he calls the “Fauci information.”

Neil Cavuto, the host of “Your World” on Fox Information, requested the previous longtime director of the Nationwide Institute of Allergy and Infectious Illnesses what he “made from the world’s richest man, or second richest now, going after you.”

“I don't know what he’s speaking about, Neil,” Fauci replied. “I want I did. I’m clueless about what he’s referring to.”

Earlier installments of the “Twitter Recordsdata” collection have detailed the inner discussions at and workings of the social media platform, earlier than Musk’s buy of it. The “Fauci information” had been resulting from drop early January, per Musk. However the launch seems to be delayed.

“I simply don’t perceive what he’s doing. And I don’t suppose I needs to be addressing it as a result of it’s a bit puzzling to me,” mentioned Fauci, who has been the topic of intense assaults from the fitting over his push for COVID-19 lockdowns and vaccine and masks mandates.

Fauci advised Cavuto he has “completely nothing to cover in any respect” and would “be capable of defend every thing I’ve accomplished.”

“So, lots of people are spouting out loads about issues on me and Twitter. I don’t have a Twitter account. I’ve by no means had a Twitter account. I don’t intend on having a Twitter account. And I’ve had nothing to do with Twitter,” he mentioned. “So, I don’t know what they’re speaking about after they say that, Neil. I simply don’t. I’m puzzled.”

Final month, Fauci referred to as Musk’s assaults “merely a distraction.”

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post