My wife’s best friend said she’s GLAD she’s infertile and can never have kids after a fight, I’ll never forgive her

A MAN has taken to Reddit to share how he stood up for his spouse after her greatest pal claimed she was glad she could not get pregnant of their group chat.

In a put up on the web site the place he may stay nameless, he stated his spouse was in tears when her greatest pal began criticizing every thing happening in her life.

A man stood up for his wife when her best friend disrespected her
A person stood up for his spouse when her greatest pal disrespected herCredit score: Getty

The man received a call from his wife in tears about what her best friend had said
The person obtained a name from his spouse in tears about what her greatest pal had statedCredit score: Getty

"My spouse’s greatest pal lives about 19 hours away and got here to stick with us for a month as a result of they haven’t seen one another since 2019," he wrote.

"When she arrived my spouse wasn’t residence so it was simply her and I. I directed her in direction of the visitor bed room, however she put all her issues in our room as a substitute.

"After I requested she stated: 'I assumed we’d be sleeping within the room and you'd sleep within the visitor room.'

"I informed her I wasn’t leaving my room and my spouse to go to the visitor room. She informed me she couldn’t sleep alone and that my spouse knew that.

"I informed her to maneuver her stuff to the visitor room and I went again to my workplace. My spouse referred to as me about 10 minutes later crying.

"Her greatest pal had texted their group chats berating me."

He continued: "She began saying how a lot of an a**gap I used to be, how she was actually sh**ty for marrying me, and even saying it was an excellent factor she was infertile.

"I went to seek out her, she was nonetheless in our room enjoying on her telephone on our mattress. 

"I grabbed her stuff and introduced it to the entrance door and informed her to get out. 

"She begged me to let her keep the night time as a result of she simply drove 15 hours and I informed her the issues she stated to my spouse weren’t alright and I wouldn’t have her in my residence.

"She ended up having to remain on the solely lodge with availability. It was about two hours away and her automotive acquired damaged into."

After he posted his story, almost all of the feedback left agreed he had completed the appropriate factor and stood up for his spouse, with some suggesting the pal most certainly lied about her automotive being damaged into.

One particular person wrote: "I’m guessing the 'pal' made-up stuff and made it a sound so much worse.

"All she did was stroll via the entrance door and he changed into a raving monster? The chums have been doubtless informed one thing utterly completely different."

One other commented: "Holy cow! Discuss biting the hand that feeds you. Are you able to think about if she had stayed for a month?!

"You probably did the appropriate thing- she isn't your spouse’s greatest pal!"

The best friend had to drive two hours to the nearest hotel with available rooms after the altercation
One of the best pal needed to drive two hours to the closest lodge with obtainable rooms after the altercationCredit score: Getty

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post