I grew my hair to 5ft after I went grey at 13 – now people offer to pay to LICK it

HER hair is the envy of hundreds of girls worldwide.

However that wasn't at all times the case for Anna Shepherd, who was bullied at college when she first began going gray on the age of 13.

Anna Shepherd has 5ft long grey hair which has made her an Instagram sensation
Anna Shepherd has 5ft lengthy gray hair which has made her an Instagram sensationCredit score: Information Canine Media

Nevertheless, as an alternative of letting the criticism get her down, Anna turned to folklore to assist her embrace her greying locks, and grew them to 5 foot in size.

"I begged my mom to let me dye my hair after I started going gray. I used to be so unhappy and nervous that I might look previous," she stated in one among her Instagram movies.

"I felt extraordinarily self-conscious on a regular basis. Folks would stare at my strands of gray hair and I might get remarks about it.

"However over time, I discovered to like my gray hair and it grew to become an extension of myself."

Now, she solely washes her hair as soon as a month, not often brushes it and hasn't had a haircut since she was 14.

And all of the work she's put in to sustaining such luscious hair has paid off, as Anna has nearly 17,000 Instagram followers - a few of whom have some weird requests.

After she was requested by a male admirer if he might pay to lick her hair, Anna - who works as a farmer in Hungary - was left "misplaced for phrases".

And regardless of having to cope with some odd asks, Anna is proud to be a task mannequin for different girls with prematurely greying hair.

"I used to get picked on or stared at for my gray hair however now I solely get compliments," she stated.

She now feels "honoured" to be a role model for other women embracing their greying hair
She now feels "honoured" to be a task mannequin for different girls embracing their greying hairCredit score: Information Canine Media

"I really feel honoured when girls write to me saying that they've discovered the braveness to go gray due to me.

"It fills my coronary heart with happiness. There's positively a stigma with younger girls having gray hair and I might love to assist change that."

Talking of hair, this lady reveals why you must NEVER wash your hair down the plughole.

This woman paid $250 to get her hair finished and ended up a redhead somewhat than a blonde.

And a hairdresser has revealed what kinds to ask for relying in your age.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post