I had to be smashed before I’d have sex – but went teetotal after an accident wearing suspenders in the bedroom

CUSTOMER service employee Bea Jenson, 25, lives together with her long-term boyfriend in Aberdeen.

She says: “I used to get so nervous earlier than having intercourse with a brand new associate I needed to get sozzled first.

Bea Jenson used to get so nervous before having sex with a new partner she had to get sozzled first
Bea Jenson used to get so nervous earlier than having intercourse with a brand new associate she needed to get sozzled firstCredit score: Olivia West

“It turned a nasty behavior I couldn’t shake, even once I obtained right into a relationship with my boyfriend.

“I made a decision I wanted to vary after a couple of drunken mishaps within the bed room.

“One time I fell up and about mid-sex and actually harm my arm.

“One other time, on a romantic week­finish away, I used to be making an attempt to be attractive within the lodge room strutting round in my new lingerie once I tripped over and banged my head.

“It was the wake-up name I wanted to seek out out why I used booze as a crutch to have intercourse.

“All of it got here all the way down to my insecurities and worries, so I labored on constructing my confidence out of the bed room.

“It labored and for the previous few months I’ve been having the very best intercourse of my life sober.

"I’d by no means return. I’ve had a number of orgasms which might be longer and extra intense and the very best half is I can bear in mind it within the morning.”

Bea said that for the past few months she's been having the best sex of her life sober
Bea stated that for the previous few months she's been having the very best intercourse of her life soberCredit score: Olivia West

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post