Dr. Phil reveals episode with conservative transgender YouTube star Blaire White

Conservative transgender YouTube star Blaire White says her episode of Dr. Phil was AXED before the broadcast – and that may have been because she did not give the producers ‘politically correct soundbites’ to use on topics such as pronouns and transport.










A conservative transgender YouTube star says her political views may have led to her episode of Dr. The Phil show was pulled.

Blaire White revealed this week that she had filmed an episode of the day show centered on her reconciliation with family members who had denied her being transgender, only to have it snatched off the network before it aired.

In a long YouTube video, the 28-year-old said she was told by producers that it was removed for ‘legal reasons’ because she had discussed members of her family who were not present at the recording, but Blaire said , that apology seemed like ‘bull ** t’.

Canceled? Conservative transgender YouTube star Blaire White (pictured) says her political leanings may have led to her episode of Dr. The Phil show was removed before it aired

Canceled? Conservative transgender YouTube star Blaire White (pictured) says her political leanings may have led to her episode of Dr. The Phil show was removed before it aired

“I think this is just bullshit, because I’ve seen enough of the Dr. Phil show to know that there are people in that show all the time talking about people who are not on stage. with them, “she explained.

“I’m thinking, and it’s just me wondering, I have no way of knowing that for sure, I think it’s possible that they filmed with me, and then they looked a little more into who I was, “she continued.

“And maybe because I’m not necessarily kind in the daytime, they decided it would not be a good thing to air me.”

Blaire then said her right-wing policies may have played a role in the rejection.

Apologies? In a long video, the 28-year-old said she was told by the producers that it was removed for 'legal reasons' because she had discussed members of her family who were not present at the recording, but Blaire said the apology worked as 'bull ** t'

Apologies? In a long video, the 28-year-old said she was told by the producers that it was removed for ‘legal reasons’ because she had discussed members of her family who were not present at the recording, but Blaire said the apology worked as ‘bull ** t’

“I think it’s possible they disagreed with me politically, and that might have been a motivator,” she said.

“This is just me wondering, I do not know,” she added.

The influencer then admitted that she did not give the producers ‘the politically correct soundbites they needed’ during the filming.

‘They asked me questions about pronouns, transports, all that kind of thing, where I obviously differ from maybe the normal trans guests that they have.’

“I think it’s possible they disagreed with me politically, and that might have been a motivator,” Blaire said. (The picture with Dr. Phil in screenshots behind the scenes)

Axed: The popular influencer shared screenshots of the episode that she had taken backstage during the filming

Axed: The popular influencer shared screenshots of the episode that she had taken backstage during the filming

Despite her frustration over the situation, Blaire explained that she was not personally upset by Dr. Phil McGraw himself.

‘I’m a little bitter that they came to me to do this. They disrupted my life, wasted my time, contacted my family, opened wounds with my family who did not necessarily need to be opened if they would not actually air it and give us help, she said of the show’s producers.

‘I do not want this video to be me to beat [Dr. Phil]’, she explained. “This is more the show.”

She added: ‘Dr. Phil himself was really nice. His wife Robin was really nice. I thought they were complete class actions. I have nothing negative to say about them as individuals. ‘

Popular: The 28-year-old was open about voting for Donald Trump in the 2016 election and has gained over a million subscribers thanks to her conservative commentary videos

Popular: The 28-year-old was open about voting for Donald Trump in the 2016 election and has gained over a million subscribers thanks to her conservative commentary videos

Blaire has previously spoken out against transgender women competing in women’s sports, and she openly supported Donald Trump in the 2016 election.

She has also taken a stand against vigilant culture and political correctness and even appeared in right-wing rapper Tom MacDonald’s ‘Snowflakes’ music video.

Blaire currently has more than a million subscribers on YouTube and recently appeared on The Joe Rogan Experience.

The Daily Mail Australia has contacted Viacom CBS for a comment.

Rising star: The influencer recently appeared on The Joe Rogan Experience (pictured with Rogan) and starred in right-wing rapper Tom MacDonald's 'Snowflakes' music video

Rising star: The influencer recently appeared on The Joe Rogan Experience (pictured with Rogan) and starred in right-wing rapper Tom MacDonald’s ‘Snowflakes’ music video

.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post