Serena Williams drops massive hint about playing tennis again and reveals she misses the game

TENNIS legend Serena Williams is already lacking the grind.

The 23-time Grand Slam winner, 41, has solely been retired for 5 months, however already finds herself lacking the game.

Williams last played at the 2022 US Open
Williams final performed on the 2022 US OpenCredit score: AP

She recently admitted that she is missing the sport
She just lately admitted that she is lacking the gameCredit score: AP

In a current tweet, Williamswrote: "On a regular basis I miss enjoying than I take into consideration coaching for 8+hrs a day…. It’s not that dangerous proper?"

And this is not the primary time she's admitted this, given that in a current look on "Particular person to Particular person" with Norah O'Donnell, she mentioned she was "positively" lacking tennis.

Williams mentioned: "It would not really feel prefer it been that lengthy.

"However yeah, I miss enjoying, I have been doing it my complete life. So I feel it will likely be one thing I'll ceaselessly, at all times miss."

However whereas she is lacking the every day grind of professional tennis, that does not imply she's bored.

The CEO of enterprise capital agency Serena Ventures, in addition to the proprietor of trend model S By Serena, Williams admitted that she struggles to chill out.

She defined: "I have never discovered the system to chill out.

"I really feel like I am getting higher at it when it comes to establishing my day to have break day.

"However then in fact the break day goes to my daughter, and that is by no means tremendous straightforward, however a minimum of I am getting that."

And it appears that evidently the apple would not fall removed from the tree with Williams telling O'Donnell that five-year-old Olympia is sort of the tennis participant.

That being mentioned, it would not appear like she'll be following in her mother's footsteps as issues stand.

Williams mentioned: "She (Olympia) would not truly prefer to play tennis that a lot.

"In order that's just a little disappointing for me, however she's truly actually good at it.

"So we are attempting to determine a approach to get her to play just a little bit."

Williams is also the owner of her own fashion brand, S By Serena
Williams can be the proprietor of her personal trend model, S By SerenaCredit score: Getty

She has been married to Alexis Ohanian since 2017, and the couple has one daughter, Olympia
She has been married to Alexis Ohanian since 2017, and the couple has one daughter, OlympiaCredit score: Getty

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post