Adara Molinero, terrified, suffers a panic attack in 'Survivientes 2023': "I can't, it scares me a lot"

Within the final hour of Survivors 2023 earlier than the gala this Thursday, we had been in a position to see how the coexistence between the inhabitants of Playa Deadly, Tierra de Nadie and Playa Royale was occurring.

Adara Molinero, terrified, suffers a panic attack in 'Survivientes 2023': "I can't, it scares me a lot"

Within the final hour of Survivors 2023 earlier than the gala this Thursday, we had been in a position to see how the coexistence between the inhabitants of Playa Deadly, Tierra de Nadie and Playa Royale was occurring. Nevertheless, it has been on this final location the place a fragile state of affairs has occurred with AdaraMolinero because the protagonist.

The winner of GH VIP has damaged right down to cry inconsolably after they have been knowledgeable of the reward take a look at that they needed to perform. Adara has refused always. As well as, she has been so terrified that she has suffered a panic assault. And all due to claustrophobia, that irrational concern of being in a small place or at the hours of darkness.

The group of this system proposed to the inhabitants of Playa Royale, made up of Diego Pérez, Gema Aldón, Manuel Cortés and Adara Molinero, to hold out a reward take a look at and go to a different location. To do that, two of them needed to placed on opaque diving goggles whereas the opposite two acted as guides.

“I want to steer,” Adara mentioned rapidly. A response that didn't make any of his companions suspect what would occur minutes later. Diego and Manuel carried out the take a look at due to the indications of Gema and Adara. Nevertheless, upon arrival, they had been met with extra pointers.

"This time to trade roles, and now those that used to go blind would be the information," learn the daughter of Ana María Aldón whereas Adara was left disconcerted. "No, no, no," Molinero started by saying after the countdown started. "It makes me claustrophobic," he continued, transferring away from his classmates.

"Come on, man," you could possibly hear him say. "No, no, it scares me, it scares me, no, no no, it scares me rather a lot," she started to cry inconsolably and visibly terrified. Manuel assured her that he could be by her facet, by no means leaving her alone, however Adara He would collapse and have a extreme panic assault.

"I can not, I can not," insisted the contestant fully damaged by concern. “No, no, the darkish scares me, it provides me claustrophobia. I am afraid to see darkish. I can not, I am so sorry, ”she assured via tears.

For his half, Manuel continued to reassure him, that he would stay by his facet always with out detaching himself, and Gema provided him consolation with some good recommendation: “If you put your glasses on, do not open your eyes once more, okay? Calm down nothing occurs. It's as in case you are sleeping and floating. Manuel goes to take you and I'm going to be by your facet”.

"This can be a lot for me, I did not know that this was completed right here," mentioned Adara, nearly unable to articulate a phrase. "What are you able to! Belief me”, insisted Manuel. And the winner of GH VIP introduced out the braveness that she carried inside her, she took the take a look at due to the assist of her colleagues and the group bought the anticipated reward, a neoprene swimsuit.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post