Alessandro Lequio makes it clear: "My son Aless did not like to talk about his private life"

The camaraderie and union that characterised Ana Obregón and Alessandro Lequio in the course of the sickness that value their son his life is up to now.

Alessandro Lequio makes it clear: "My son Aless did not like to talk about his private life"

The camaraderie and union that characterised Ana Obregón and AlessandroLequio in the course of the sickness that value their son his life is up to now. The surrogate delivery of Ana Sandra Lequio Obregón, the daughter of the late Aless Lequio, has dealt a extreme blow to the lifetime of Depend Lequio, who within the face of the controversy has most well-liked to stay silent.

In 2011, the collaborator of El Programa de Ana Rosa in contrast the surrogacy methodology with moms who promote their youngsters: "Giving up a toddler for economic curiosity is changing into a mere incubator," he identified on the time, making it clear that "Having surrogate youngsters shouldn't be a standard course of". These statements present that the Italian has by no means supported the choice to deliver a life into the world together with his son's sperm, which might clarify his statements so far.

Depend Lequio could be having a foul time, one thing that has been mirrored in his newest statements: "It makes me unhappy and indignant that my son is the protagonist of right this moment" revealed Lequio, who acknowledges that he has managed the ache of the dying of his son in a totally totally different manner than Ana Obregón.

Whereas the tv collaborator opts for discretion, Ana has chosen to reveal every step to public opinion: "Activate the tv and listen to a phrase about Aless hurts me. I would like them to overlook about me, I ask for respect. I choose to dwell all this within the deepest intimacy. I do not wish to share it with anybody. It is simply that not even my closest pals ask me," Lequio confessed.

As revealed by Pronto journal, a supply near Lequio confirms that “he's upset as a result of Ana has hidden some points of the being pregnant course of from him. This doesn't imply that he's not going to like her granddaughter, as a result of, logically, there are some emotions, however every part he says impacts him loads. A circus has been arrange with this delivery by which he refuses to take part."

Even so, Lequio has confessed on set that his relationship together with his son's mom is okay, including: “out of respect for my son, I'm not going to touch upon something that impacts him in any manner. Aless did not like to speak about her personal life and that is what I will do. It is clear that I am affected."

Obregón determined to hold out the method to "adjust to the final will of his son Aless" and used his son's semen to have little Ana Sandra. Though Lequio knew that his ex-partner was finishing up this course of in the US, he by no means wished to be a part of it as a result of he prefers to maneuver on together with his life and grieve his son in one other manner: "I've been married for 25 years and with a household My life is totally different. I haven't got to search out out about different individuals's lives. That is the distant previous."

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post