Terelu Campos thanks the Captive for her maternity and the Virgen de la Salud for having overcome cancer

This has absolutely been one of many shortest Holy Weeks – work doesn't forgive – and in addition probably the most bittersweet for Terelu Campos, along with her thoughts set on her mom, whose well being is delicate.

Terelu Campos thanks the Captive for her maternity and the Virgen de la Salud for having overcome cancer

This has absolutely been one of many shortest Holy Weeks – work doesn't forgive – and in addition probably the most bittersweet for Terelu Campos, along with her thoughts set on her mom, whose well being is delicate. She would not inform us nor does she have to. We converse along with her as he returns to Madrid from her native Malaga. “It's a query of religion but it surely additionally pursuits many people who find themselves not believers; It's nonetheless a cultural spectacle”, the presenter qualifies.

Terelu grew up with the emotion of seeing the thrones go by annually, particularly that of Jesus the Wealthy, whom his father took to see each Holy Wednesday as he was a costalero. She additionally feels linked to the Brotherhood of the Captive, referred to as Señor de Málaga, which works out in procession on Holy Monday.

His religion within the Captive is not only a matter of custom. “A few years in the past I made him a promise. I had gotten married, I did not get pregnant and I requested him, promising that I might come to see him carry out in procession yearly. And that is how I've at all times carried out it." Within the final 12 years, he has additionally centered on the Virgen de la Salud, who's in procession on Palm Sunday, and for well-founded causes: “I began most cancers remedy coinciding with Holy Week. I used to be staying on the Larios resort in Malaga and two individuals from the brotherhood got here to inform me that that they had put a handkerchief on the Virgin's proper chest. And so they gave it to me with nice affection.

Terelu is moved when remembering each episodes, so intimate and transcendent in her life. “When the Virgin is on her means again, off the official tour, I get beneath her cloak, with the boys from the throne, and I take her for some time. With out her seeing me individuals. One of many sisters of the Virgen de la Salud sends me the each day prayer that the brotherhood does each night time. And I pray it."

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post