José Mercé, with an open heart in 'Déjate querer': "My greatest sorrow is..."

The newest Déjate querer program has landed on Telecinco.

José Mercé, with an open heart in 'Déjate querer': "My greatest sorrow is..."

The newest Déjatequerer program has landed on Telecinco. This system offered by PazPadilla says goodbye to the Telecinco viewers after a brief season during which the audiences haven't accompanied the presenter and her complete group.

On this event, the cantaor José Mercé has visited the set of the Mediaset program to shock one among his greatest followers. As well as, he has reviewed his private and professional trajectory.

José Mercé is positioned as a key artist in Spanish music, breaking borders and taking his music not solely to the flamenco viewers, but in addition reaching a youthful viewers, lovers of pop. “If I really feel completely satisfied about one thing, it's as a result of folks love me. They see me on the road, they greet me, they hug me... That fills me with well being and life", the artist assured firstly of the interview.

Born in Jerez de la Frontera on April 19, 1955, his actual title is José Soto Soto and he comes from a well-known household of gypsy singers: "My mother and father had been onerous staff, working from dawn to sundown, illiterate... and so they had the balls of elevating 5 kids, giving them research, guaranteeing that their kids weren't illiterate and didn't must be mendacity within the fields", he assured.

"My best remorse is that my mother and father didn't expertise the nice moments of my occupation", the cantaor confessed with tears in his eyes. "The folks we love by no means depart. You reside with that, it isn't the identical however you will need to proceed dwelling with hope. I'm a type of who consider that this can be a step, that there's life above...", added the artist.

"I believe so too and... Have you learnt what my dream is?" Paz Padilla requested the cantaor. "After I miss them a lot I say... You'll come searching for me", Paz Padilla confessed with tears in her eyes. Each have melted right into a hug.

Then again, José Mercé has recalled how he met the love of his life; his spouse. In 1968 he determined to maneuver to Madrid when he was solely 13 years previous, and within the capital he would change his life perpetually. There he met what can be his nice love, Mercedes García.

"We met on the age of 13 and I have been along with her my entire life. Every thing I'm I owe to her. We are saying to one another on daily basis 'I really like you.' Whenever you attain sure ages, her ardour is totally different, but it surely's prettier," defined the visibly completely satisfied artist.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post