I’m a dog groomer – I love my job but there’s a huge downside and it’s the absolute worst… it’s people’s worst fears

A DOG groomer has revealed the most important draw back of her job - and it offers her a BEARD.

Alayka Hayes runs grooming enterprise The Suds Bucket and is used to getting down and soiled with the pooches.

The downside of being a dog groomer has unlocked people's worst fears
The draw back of being a canine groomer has unlocked folks's worst fearsCredit score: TikTok/@alaykahayes/

Alayka Hayes has to wax off a beard of dog hair that she gets from shaving pooches
Alayka Hayes has to wax off a beard of canine hair that she will get from shaving poochesCredit score: TikTok/@alaykahayes/

However shaving their fur doesn’t come with out its dangers.

She has revealed that it will get embedded in her neck, inflicting a beard of canine hair.

The pooch lover took to Tik Tok to share how the spiky hairs embed in her neck and folks have stated they're now “fearing for his or her lives”.

Alayka stated: “I'm a canine groomer and I've canine hair lodged in my neck.

“I've these hair splinters simply from wanting down when there’s free hair on my neck… clearly.

“And so they get embedded in my pores and skin and it hurts.”

The Oklahoma, US girl noticed one other groomer exhibiting how she will get her canine hair beard out by waxing.

Alayka determined to strive it out for herself and was over the moon when it labored.

She confirmed her viewers a strip of wax with the tiny black splinters caught inside it.

Alayka beamed: “It freaking works.

“You guys do not know how excited I'm about this as a result of it's so extraordinarily uncomfortable.

“I'm so glad to lastly get this hair eliminated.”

Fellow canine lovers flocked to the feedback to share their shock on the draw back of being a groomer.

One penned: “I’ve by no means heard of hair splinters and now I’m fearing for my life.”

A second quipped: “There’s no method hair splinters will be actual.

“Why is that this so world altering to seek out out?”

A 3rd questioned: “Canine hair splinters… Why have I by no means heard of this?

“And what precisely, and the way precisely? 

“Like, I've so many questions.”

Others empathised with Akayla that hair splinters “harm so dangerous”.

One retired barber weighed in that he's lined in scars from tweezing them out and need he’d identified concerning the waxing trick throughout his working years.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post