I’m a classic ‘apple’ – my stomach is bigger than my bum, I don’t care… I’m crushing it

A PLUS dimension vogue fan has hit again at her trolls and says she loves her apple formed physique.

Chloe Xandria is a 25-year-old vogue and life-style influencer on TikTok.

Chloe say she loves her apple shaped body
Chloe say she loves her apple formed physiqueCredit score: TikTok/@chloe_xandria

Chloe says she shows off her stomach whenever she can
Chloe says she reveals off her abdomen every time she willCredit score: TikTok/@chloe_xandria

Chloe is a dimension 18/20 and promotes physique positivity.

The style fan has been open about her apple formed physique which makes her abdomen look bigger than her bum.

In a single video Chloe stated she determined to begin loving her form and would not put on garments that hid her abdomen.

Responding to 1 viewer who stated: “No bum.”

Chloe stated: “POV: Your abdomen is greater than your bum however you assume it’s so cute so that you present it off every time you possibly can. “

Chloe stated: “She’s properly fed. Apple physique shapes unite.”

The plus dimension creator's video was flooded with supportive feedback after it gained 250,000 views.

One consumer stated: “Chloe lady you’ve been SLAYING further exhausting these days.”

One other stated: “Slayyyyy queen. As it is best to you’re so stunning.”

A 3rd viewer stated: “Wait ur [your] so fairly omg.”

FABULOUS BINGO: Get a £20 bonus & 30 free spins if you spend £10 as we speak

Many followers stated that they had comparable physique sorts to Chloe and had been impressed by her.

One consumer stated: “I’m so glad I discovered you. I can’t wait to discover ways to gown my physique!”

One other stated: “God it feels good to see somebody with my physique kind.”

Sadly this isn't the primary time the creator has been trolled for her lack of curves.

In a single current video she shared feedback she had obtained on Twitter which left her in tears.

One consumer stated: Smile for those who acquired huge boobs.”

One other stated: “Smile in case your ass is fats.”

Chloe stated: “No smiling for me.”

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post