I nabbed 12 bags of washing tablets in the Sainsbury’s sale – I would’ve cleaned the shelves if I could’ve carried more

LET'S face it, if you happen to discover a discount, likelihood is you are going to need to shout all about it.

And one savvy shopper named Amanda Miles isn't any completely different...

Amanda Miles nabbed 12 bags of dishwasher tablets in the Sainsbury's sale
Amanda Miles nabbed 12 luggage of dishwasher tablets within the Sainsbury's saleCredit score: Fb/Excessive Couponing And Bargains UK

Taking to money-saving Fb group Excessive Couponing and Bargains UK, she shared a number of snaps of the 12 luggage of vastly discounted dishwasher tablets she nabbed within the Sainsbury's sale.

Alongside the picture, she penned: "Fairy Platinum Dishwasher Tablets XL PACK (37 Tablets) £3 a pack in Sainsburys!

"As you may see I took 12 x packs however I did go away some on the shelf for others!"

Nevertheless, she goes on to confess: "I'd have really cleared the cabinets if solely I may have carried all of them!"

The publish shortly racked up virtually 200 likes and has been inundated with messages from social media customers.

Many congratulated Amanda on profiting from such an excellent discount.

"Good discount, nicely finished!" enthused one.

FABULOUS BINGO: Get a £20 bonus & 30 free spins while you spend £10 right this moment

A second penned: "We obtained the xxl packs final week for £3 nice provide."

A 3rd suggested: "If in case you have scan and go higher to examine them that method as typically they don't seem to be marked down."

In the meantime, a fourth famous: "They had been £5 for 41 tabs ( half value) in my Sainsbury’s yesterday, I obtained two packs, heaps left.

"Smaller packs costing extra additionally on the shelf!"

And an extra commented: "Good for you, what a discount!"

Elsewhere, others praised Amanda for her honesty.

"You didn’t have to depart any if you happen to needed them and will have carried them then simply purchase them it’s your cash," reassured one.

One other agreed: "Good for you I'd of taken the lot.

"I managed to get 5 packs the larger packs platinum £5 a pack so happy with that."

And yet one more added: "Properly finished and sure I'd of cleared the inventory too!"

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post