Brit Awards 2023 LIVE — Harry Styles takes four top gongs as fans fume after host Mo Gilligan mixes up huge star’s name

BRITS followers have been shocked as host Mo Gilligan received a serious star's title combined up final night time - whereas Harry Types cleaned up with FOUR main awards.

Comic Mo launched Lewis Capaldi onto the stage in the course of the Brit Awards ceremony as Sam - leaving followers outraged.

In the meantime, Becky Hill, David Guetta, Aitch and Beyonce scooped main gongs on the night time - with Harry Types successful Greatest Album, Greatest Music, Greatest Artist and Greatest Pop/R'n'B Act.

Whereas accepting the gong for finest artist, he added: "I wish to thank my household for being probably the most supportive, understanding, affected person, loving household I might have ever requested for. I wish to thank my mum for signing me up for The X Issue with out telling me, so I actually would not be right here with out you.

"I wish to thank Niall, Louis, Liam and Zayn as a result of I would not be right here with out you both. Thanks a lot."

Learn our Brit Awards weblog under for the newest information...

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post