Lea Michele Reveals How She'd React If Barbra Streisand Saw Her In 'Funny Girl'

Humorous Lady” star Lea Michele instructed Jimmy Fallon that she’d “black out” if the musical’s unique lead Barbra Streisand attended considered one of her performances on Broadway.

Michele changed Beanie Feldstein – who performed Fanny Brice in “Humorous Lady” – within the musical’s newest run final yr. “Humorous Lady” has been a smash hit on Broadway and twice broke the field workplace file on the August Wilson Theatre over the previous few weeks.

The “Glee” actor instructed “The Tonight Present” host that Streisand’s letter to her, which included a “thumbs up,” made her cry.

“Actually it was like a gold envelope, it flew in on doves, it got here in by way of my window of my dressing room,” Michele joked.

“It was so unimaginable and now... everybody’s like ‘Are you going to border it?,’ What are you going to do with it?... I truly simply put it in my secure at house and the one factor I've in my secure is a letter from Barbra Streisand and the primary hair we lower from [my son’s] haircut.”

Michele, who mentioned the letter will keep within the secure, instructed Fallon that she was capable of get a message to the actor by way of a buddy. She added that she wouldn’t have the ability to take it if Streisand ever attended her “Humorous Lady” efficiency.

“I’d die, I’d black out,” Michele mentioned.

“It’s humorous, that is the primary present I’ve ever achieved the place I like figuring out that persons are there... the opposite evening I noticed a lady that I assumed was her and I felt like my mouth received dry and it was similar to I began listening to ringing in my ears.”

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post