'Clueless' Star Stacey Dash Discovers That DMX Died Last Year, Mourns In Tears

Clueless” star Stacey Sprint stated Wednesday she was ashamed for simply discovering that rapper DMX died, crying in a TikTok video that he had “misplaced to that demon of dependancy.” (Watch it beneath.)

DMX, whose first 5 albums hit No. 1 on Billboard, died in April 2021 of a cocaine-induced coronary heart assault.

Sprint gave the impression to be really unaware of his passing and defined that she was scrolling via TikTok and came across a DMX track that “saved me many occasions” ― solely it had an #RIP tag on it.

“I do know I'm late. I didn't know he handed away. I'm heartbroken ― he was such an awesome man,” she wrote.

Within the clip, the tearful Sprint famous that DMX overdosed. “I'm as we speak six years and one month clear,” she stated. “And it breaks my coronary heart. ... He misplaced to that demon of dependancy. Please, please, don’t lose.”

@official.staceydash

I used to be strolling via #tiktok and located a #DMX track that has saved me many occasions. All of the sudden it says #RIP i do know I'm late, i didn't know he handed away, he #OD I'm heartbroken - he was such an awesome man. #devestated#staceydash#fyp#sober

♬ unique sound - Official.StaceyDash

Since starring as Dee within the 1995 teen comedy basic and on the TV present adaptation, Sprint appeared as a hot-take-spewing conservative pundit on Fox Information. (She was ultimately let go.) In 2018, she put the brakes on a congressional bid after submitting the paperwork.

“I used to be the offended, conservative, Black lady,” she stated in 2021 of her political opinions. “And at the moment in my life, it was who I used to be. And I spotted in 2016 that anger is unsustainable and it'll destroy you. And , what individuals don’t know is that I made a whole lot of errors due to that anger.”

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post