Britney Spears Explains Why She Doesn't Believe In God Anymore

Britney Spears stated she now not believes in God due to the best way her household has handled her.

The “Poisonous” singer, who spent practically 14 years underneath a conservatorship managed by her father that managed nearly each side of her life, spoke about dropping her religion in a voice memo shared Monday on Instagram.

“God wouldn't permit that to occur to me if a God existed,” she stated, in line with Web page Six, which transcribed the audio earlier than it was deleted. “I don’t consider in God anymore due to the best way my kids and my household have handled me. There's nothing to consider in anymore. I’m an atheist, y’all.”

The voice observe targeted largely on her teenage son, Jayden James, who lately spoke about their relationship in an interview with the Every day Mail.

Jayden turns 16 this month, and his older brother, Sean Preston, turns 17. Spears had the 2 boys along with her ex-husband Kevin Federline, who was additionally interviewed and has major custody of the youngsters.

Britney Spears with her sons, Jayden and Sean, in 2013.
Britney Spears along with her sons, Jayden and Sean, in 2013.
Jon Kopaloff by way of Getty Photos

The 2 teenagers declined to attend their mom’s wedding ceremony to Sam Asghari in June. Jayden stated he and his brother now not spend time with their mother however hope to reconnect when she will get “higher mentally.”

He additionally defended his grandfather Jamie Spears, saying he “was simply attempting to be a father” when he positioned Spears within the conservatorship.

Since a decide launched Spears from the conservatorship in November, she has talked in regards to the abuse she suffered underneath the authorized association, which had allowed her father to dictate private, monetary and well being choices, and the way she parented her kids for over a decade.

Spears has repeatedly accused her different members of the family, together with her mom and sister, of failing to guard and assist her.

“It saddens me not one in every of you could have valued me as an individual,” she stated of her sons within the clip. “You’ve witnessed how my household has been to me, and that’s all . Like I stated, I really feel you all secretly wish to say one thing’s fallacious with me.”

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post