Nick Cannon Is Ready To Get A Vasectomy: 'I Ain’t Looking to Populate the Earth Completely'

Nick Cannon is able to shut the curtains on his baby-making days.

Cannon, who has seven youngsters with one on the best way, took the leap and went to a vasectomy session, he informed E! Information on Tuesday.

The “Masked Singer” host famously ignited headlines final 12 months for saying he fathered 4 of his youngsters inside a 12 months “on goal.”

“I already went and received my vasectomy session,” the actor mentioned on E! Information’ “Every day Pop.” “I ain’t trying to populate the Earth utterly, however I’m positively wanting ahead to taking care and loving all the kids that I at the moment have.”

Cannon’s fatherhood journey started when he welcomed twins Monroe and Moroccan with ex-wife Mariah Carey in 2011. The TV character then expanded his household by fathering Golden and Highly effective Queen with Brittany Bell in 2017 and 2020, respectively.

He stunned followers once more in 2021 after saying he was anticipating one other set of twins, named Zion and Zillion, with Abby De La Rosa.

Cannon’s son Zen, whom he had with Alyssa Scott in 2021, sadly died at 5 months previous from mind most cancers.

In January, the previous “Wild ’N Out” star introduced that he's anticipating a child boy with Bre Tiesi this 12 months.

On “The Breakfast Membership” radio present final 12 months, the “Drumline” main man mentioned he doesn’t “subscribe” to monogamy.

After revealing the large information concerning the newest addition to his household, Cannon hilariously took pictures at his critics in an Instagram put up.

Subsequent to a photograph of his daughters rocking a pair of unsettled faces, he wrote: “The look my daughters give once they hear folks gossiping about they daddy once more,” together with a laughing emoji.

Final 12 months, Cannon made headlines once more when rapper Saweetie tweeted: “I would like some infants,” prompting the entertainer to shoot his shot.

He responded with an eyebrow-raising tweet that includes a string of thirsty emojis, together with, so as, the pondering emoji, a ninja, a laughing face emoji after which an emoji elevating its hand.

Saweetie declined to answer Cannon, however Twitter customers couldn't cease joking about him hitting on Saweetie.

The daddy of eight informed E! Information he believes his many youngsters are “presents” and assist him discover “peace.”

“I don’t know if I'd’ve designed it this manner, however it’s a type of issues while you’re blessed with the presents of kids,” he continued. “I’ve been via a lot, I discover solace, I discover peace in my youngsters and I discover goal. So, I’m not out right here wanting.”

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post