Teen Mom Nikkole Paulun says she ‘prays for protection’ for when baby daddy Josh Drummonds is released from prison

TEEN Mother star Nikkole Paulun revealed she’s been “praying for cover” for when her child daddy Josh Drummonds will get launched from jail.

Josh, with whom she shares son Lyle, is at present serving time for his meth and armed theft expenses.

Teen Mom Nikkole Paulun is 'praying for protection' for when her baby daddy Josh Drummonds is released from jail
Teen Mother Nikkole Paulun is 'praying for cover' for when her child daddy Josh Drummonds is launched from jailCredit score: Instagram/@nikkolemtv

Josh is currently serving time for his meth and armed robbery charges
Josh is at present serving time for his meth and armed theft expensesCredit score: Galveston County Sheriff's Workplace

On Sunday, Nikkole shared a video response to an enormous query she had been getting from her followers: “Are you going to be okay when your ex will get out of jail?"

Staying heat inside the home in a mustard yellow sweater, she stared instantly into the digital camera, with the query positioned as a floating caption within the video.

The clip then switched to her along with her eyes closed, trying apprehensive and unhappy, as she answered with “No” written out a bunch of occasions, floating throughout her head.

Increasing upon the Instagram video, Nikkole opened up a bit extra in regards to the considered her ex Josh getting launched from jail sooner or later.

She admitted: “I attempt to not give it some thought however I do know it’s going to occur. 

“It’s exhausting for folks to grasp how exhausting it's to reside a traditional life when somebody like that isn’t locked away the place they'll’t get to you. 

“I attempt to inform myself that he received’t do something however I do know that’s not true. 

“Dwelling life always on edge and attempting to guard your self and your loved ones 24/7 just isn't a superb feeling.” 

🍼  Comply with all our newest information & tales on Teen Mom.

The Teen Mother continued: “I’m going to take all of the steps potential to guard all of us however it’s the small moments that fear me. 

“In fact at house we’ll have a safety system, safety, and all of that, however what about once I’m loading my groceries on the grocery retailer? 

“These are the moments that scare me most. It creates a fear that makes you not need to depart the home.”

She mentioned she’s going to “simply pray for cover over myself and my household” each time the time of his jail launch comes.

STRONG WORDS

In September, Nikkole slammed her jailed child daddy, admitting that she "hates him a lot."

The revelation got here in a TikTok video she posted on-line displaying throwback clips of her mom Rikki on 16 & Pregnant.

Nikkole captioned it: "Do you keep in mind my episode? lord I ought to’ve listened to my mama #16andpregnant #teenmom #babydaddy."

The quick video confirmed her trying round because the query, "why do you hate your child daddy a lot?" was requested.

As Lukas Graham's observe Mama Mentioned was performed, viewers may see snippets displaying her mom's sad face.

The present had properly documented her mother's strained relationship along with her ex Josh.

After her relationship with Josh, the MTV star went on to have a second baby in 2015 – a daughter named Ellie Jade with ex Ryan Rice.

The TV character welcomed her third baby, son Bodhi, final July along with her husband Kyle Ledda.

The 2 tied the knot in July 2020, and he or she instructed followers she'd “married my finest freakin buddy."

EX ISSUES

In December, Nikkole had some authorized troubles along with her different ex, Ryan, as she contacted native police after her ex and their daughter Ellie went "lacking" throughout their Christmas visitation.

She grew more and more frantic as he ignored her makes an attempt to achieve him and their daughter.

Nikkole texted: "You've got ignored my textual content from an hour and a half in the past and now you've got ignored my FaceTime. Per the court docket order, you may have half-hour to have [redacted] name me again. Thanks."

After some time of not listening to from him, she requested a "welfare test" from the police.

Nikkole later up to date followers, revealing in a publish on her Instagram Story: "So I am unable to actually sleep proper now and I simply wished to present a fast replace.

"I've not made contact with my baby however I've made contact with my kid's father.

"I had to make use of someone else's telephone to have the ability to get ahold of him and he mentioned that he is not with my baby and that my baby is along with his mom."

Nikkole and Josh share one child, son Lyle
Nikkole and Josh share one baby, son LyleCredit score: Instagram/Nikkole Paulun

She also has a daughter, Ellie Jade, with her ex Ryan Rice and son Bodhi with her husband Kyle Ledda
She additionally has a daughter, Ellie Jade, along with her ex Ryan Rice and son Bodhi along with her husband Kyle LeddaCredit score: Instagram/Nikkole Paulun


Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post