I’m so hot I’ve lost pals who fear I’ll get all the attention at their bday parties – my looks always get me what I want

BEING stunning could sound like a blessing, however generally it can be a curse. 

Lily Pitfield, 25, a trend assistant, from Canary Wharf, London, tells how her appears have brought about a rift between her and her friendship group.

Lily Pitfield says being beautiful can also be a curse
Lily Pitfield says being stunning can be a curseCredit score: Instagram

The 25-year-old says she's lost friends over her good looks
The 25-year-old says she's misplaced buddies over her beauty

“I’ve misplaced some buddies previously as a result of they didn’t like me being the centre of consideration, although I actually didn’t wish to be,” Lily, who’s single, tells The Solar.

“Others refused to ask me to their birthday events as they had been fearful I’d steal the limelight. 

“Women will be tremendous imply and bitchy. It’s irritating as a result of I am variety, goofy and humble and was raised to be stunning inside and outside.”

Lily, who’s single, found she had ‘fairly privilege’ when she was 18. 

She says: “I used to be at a membership and a person despatched over a drink. I did not do something to counsel I used to be all for him so I used to be actually shocked. I waved and mentioned thanks and was genuinely satisfied.

“It was an enormous confidence increase, up till then I had no concept the way you look may affect the way you’re handled.”

Lily says the ‘variety remedy’ continued into her 20s. 

“Once I exit with my buddies, guys at all times single me out and provides me free drinks and bouncers will wave me to the entrance of the queue and provides me free entry to golf equipment,” she continues.

“It is brought about a stir with my buddies as they do not get the identical remedy, however I am unable to assist it. 

“I by no means exit assuming it's going to occur, it simply does.”

When she goes on vacation, she’ll get handled like a celeb. 

She says: “In 2016 I used to be in Greece when the proprietor of an excellent yacht noticed me on the seashore and invited me on a cruise. The entire day I used to be showered with superb meals and drinks. 

“He wasn't after something in return, he simply mentioned he hoped me being there would entice the ‘cool crowd’.

“My household and buddies remind me not everybody will get this remedy so I am at all times grateful.

“Strangers are at all times good to me, and I appear to at all times get what I need.”

Lily says it's important to be grateful and stay 'humble'
Lily says it is vital to be grateful and keep 'humble'Credit score: Instagram

Lily gets celeb treatment when she goes on holiday
Lily will get celeb remedy when she goes on vacationCredit score: Instagram

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post