I told my date that I broke my penis when sex went wrong – there was blood everywhere

A person has informed how he broke his penis when a sexual encounter went incorrect.

Courageous Jordan Kelly, 24, Co Limerick surprised his date Sasha Doran, 22, on First Dates Eire with the horrific story. 

Jordan Kelly, 24, broke his penis while having sex at a university party
Jordan Kelly, 24, broke his penis whereas having intercourse at a college occasion

He had been at a scholar occasion when he slipped right into a bed room with a lady he had fancied.

Jordan, who works for Uber, mentioned: "We have been doing the factor, we have been doing intercourse, and she or he determined to tug it the entire manner down and she or he snapped my banjo string."

He added: "It was fairly dangerous. I used to be screaming in ache and I misplaced plenty of blood.

"We needed to name an ambulance as a result of I used to be in a foul manner."

The bleeding would not cease and his buddies referred to as an ambulance.

When Jordan informed his date, scholar Sasha, on the present about his damage she merely exclaimed: "Wow. Oh wow."

Jordan continued: "The worst factor was my aunt is a paramedic and so I used to be terrified my aunt was going to have to return and take care of me with my damaged penis.

"It wasn't her, fortunately."

After he was rushed to hospital in an ambulance Jordan was compelled to inform his mum what had occurred.

He mentioned: "I rang her and informed her in grave element precisely what occurred.

"She discovered it extra humorous than anything.”

Jordan says the physician on the hospital mentioned “It was the worst penis break he had ever seen in his life".

He added: "I needed to get it glued again collectively, needed to go for appointments to verify it was therapeutic correctly. 

“I believed there would have been scarring however, fortunately sufficient, there's none.

"I needed to wait a superb whereas for it to heal although, and it is all again to regular, thank God.

"On the time I hated it and did not wish to know, however nothing actually fazes me and it is one thing I can snort about now."

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post