I thought I’d die when my stalker followed me to Ibiza – I still have nightmares even though he’s behind bars

A 22-YEAR-OLD dancer has opened up about her stalker hell in an emotional new documentary.

Stacey Dooley: Stalkers goals to shine a light-weight on the devastating impression of stalking, and final night time's episode noticed Stacey meet Abby.

A 22-year-old dancer called Abby has opened up about her stalker hell
A 22-year-old dancer referred to as Abby has opened up about her stalker hellCredit score: BBC

Abby shared her terrifying experience with Stacey Dooley for her latest BBC documentary
Abby shared her terrifying expertise with Stacey Dooley for her newest BBC documentaryCredit score: BBC

The dancer was stalked by an obsessed fan referred to as Jamie, and regardless of being arrested 3 times and convicted, he nonetheless made her life hell.

Jamie knew her deal with, in addition to her dad and mom' and the place she labored, and even adopted her to Ibiza.

Abby revealed the way it all started on her birthday in 2020 when he turned up at her dad and mom' home with a gift and requested for a selfie and a hug.

She went on to elucidate how Jamie appeared to know her so properly, she thought she will need to have recognized him from college however had forgotten.

However she informed Metro.co.uk: "I shouted for my mum and he or she got here downstairs, and he or she mentioned hello and he mentioned, 'Hello, I’m Jamie'.

"I might inform she didn’t recognise him, and he or she informed me to have a dialog with him.

"I requested him his age, the place he was from and what his job was and that utterly secured the voice in my head saying you don’t know who that is."

Horrified, Abby later despatched a message to Jamie that he might by no means see her in individual once more, however he continued to show up as she tried to go about her life.

After acting on the beachfront at Brighton, Abby noticed Jamie hiding behind a seashore hut in a black hoodie, and he or she mentioned: "That’s after I thought that I used to be at bodily threat. I used to be actually scared."

A distraught Abby informed her dad and mom, who then received the police concerned, however not earlier than Jamie had tracked her down whereas she was on vacation in Ibiza.

After discovering her new deal with in Brighton, he was arrested.

"I actually did suppose my life was in danger"

Discussing her ordeal, she added to the outlet: "I informed myself that I used to be going to die.

"I do know that sounds utterly blown out of proportion, however when you've a stranger following you and turning as much as your own home at night time and following you after work, residing in my shed, monitoring my each transfer, studying my working route, I actually did suppose my life was in danger."

After his arrest, it was revealed Jamie is autistic, and whereas Abby's hatred eased and he or she hopes he will get the assistance and assist he wants, she now not feels just like the individual she was earlier than.

She mentioned: "Even my nightmares are terrifying. I dream about it on a regular basis."

Abby's stalker even followed her to Ibiza
Abby's stalker even adopted her to Ibiza

Stacey Dooley: Stalkers is accessible on BBC iPlayer.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post