I applied for 60 jobs and didn’t get a single interview – then I realised what I’d done wrong and was mortified

A WOMAN who utilized for round 60 jobs and did not hear again from any of them was left mortified after discovering what she'd despatched together with her purposes as an alternative of her CV.

Ashleigh Keenan shared her hilarious story in a publish on her Twitter account, as she admitted she was greater than slightly embarrassed after discovering out she'd despatched them information from her interval tracker quite than a rundown of her qualifications.

Ashleigh Keenan was left mortified when she realised what she'd sent to companies instead of her CV
Ashleigh Keenan was left mortified when she realised what she'd despatched to firms as an alternative of her CVCredit score: Getty

"I'll always remember making use of for jobs after I was 17 for months and by no means listening to something again solely to grasp about 60 purposes later I used to be attaching my interval tracker and never my CV," the 23-year-old from Dublin, Eire, tweeted.

Since she posted it, her tweet has amassed a staggering 49.6 thousand likes, with individuals praising her for giving them amusing by sharing her story.

"Thanks for that chortle in the present day," somebody wrote. "It made me chortle out loud. I hope you bought nice jobs after. You deserve it."

"I really cannot breathe from laughing," one other added. "You are a legend."

And a 3rd commented: "Sorry to chortle Ashleigh however that's hilarious."

Different individuals to touch upon the tweet included job recruiters, lots of whom admitted that they'd additionally obtained mistaken attachments from candidates.

"As a recruiter, I can't stress to most people sufficient: please test your attachments," one wrote. "I’ve had every part from nudes, journey paperwork and even a loss of life certificates."

And a few others revealed of their replies that they'd additionally unintentionally despatched the wrong paperwork alongside their purposes.

"I despatched my CV beneath my MSN messenger e-mail and utterly forgot that the image that went with it was me in my boxers standing to consideration let's assume," one man hilariously wrote.

Whereas one other commented: "I utilized for work as soon as and was unintentionally sending the lyrics to Harm by Johnny Money as an alternative of a CV."

Regardless of being rejected from all 60 of these jobs, the mishap hasn't affected Ashleigh too badly - she's acquired an accounting diploma and is an accounts supervisor.

Talking of jobs, preserve an eye fixed out for these 5 employment scams focusing on jobseekers.

Unemployed under-25s discover authorities assist may very well be simply the job.

And get assist in case you're searching for a brand new job later in life.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post