Tristan Thompson’s first baby mama Jordan Craig reveals dad died & the pain is ‘unfathomable’ as ex welcomes love child

JORDAN Craig, Tristan Thompson's authentic child mama, is mourning the passing of her father, Carl.

The film producer, who produced every little thing from motion pictures like Mo' Cash and Home Social gathering 3 to TV exhibits like Actual Husbands of Hollywood and The Bobby Brown Story, handed away over the weekend.

Jordan Craig's father passed away suddenly
Jordan Craig's father handed away all of the suddenCredit score: Instagram/alleyesonjordyc

Jordan and Tristan dated for about two years and welcomed baby Prince into the world
Jordan and Tristan dated for about two years and welcomed child Prince into the worldCredit score: Seek advice from Caption

The reason for dying is but to be launched.

On Thursday, Jordan shared her ideas on Instagram.

"Each single day, the toughest factor for me to do is get up and face this new actuality," she wrote. "I simply don’t know if or when I'll ever have the ability to collect myself to just accept this, a lot much less write in previous tense about you.

"You're the GREATEST instance of a Man- The Excellent Husband of 38yrs, Lady Dad of three, Brother of 6, Good friend & Colleague to so many.

"Rising up, all of my friends considered you as their father determine…that’s how devoted you had been to being the right instance of a Father and I do know I'm the luckiest woman on this planet to have you ever as my very own!

"Immediately, though my ache cuts so extremely deep, I can solely be grateful that all through my life, you’ve correctly ready me for this time.

"Surely, you've got given me the entire instruments, knowledge and data I have to make it on this world by myself."

A few of Hollywood's greatest stars additionally shared their condoloences.

Tiffany Haddish wrote: "This one hurts rather a lot...You taught me a lot about this enterprise. You protected me, pushed me, scolded me, suggested me, and congratulated me. I really like you and I'll hold you in my recollections and coronary heart R.I.P."

Tisha Campbell mirrored: "Heartbroken to listen to concerning the passing of Carl Craig. What a beautiful particular person and I'll endlessly keep in mind our lunches on the set and our impactful talks about every little thing underneath the solar from the enterprise to faith."

Whereas Vivica A Fox commented: "He was such a inventive & type gentleman! Prayers Up!"

BABY MAMA DRAMA

As she grieves, Jordan finds herself a bystander in her ex boyfriend Tristan's unfolding child scandal drama.

Jordan is a social media influencer and life-style blogger who has her personal web site the place she promotes wholesome dwelling and elegance.

She met Tristan in 2014 and so they had been collectively for about two years. They share 5-year-old son Prince.

The couple break up someday in 2016, however the precise time shouldn't be clear.

Tristan began seeing Khloe Kardashian in August of that 12 months however has all the time been adamant that he and Jordan had already damaged up earlier than they obtained collectively.

In July 2019 he addressed the rumors that he had cheated on his ex with Kardashian.

He tweeted, “After I met Khloe I used to be SINGLE. The unfavourable feedback which might be consistently being directed in direction of her are pointless.

"She doesn't deserve all this backlash for my wrongdoings. Each Khloè and Jordan have been nothing however nice moms to my youngsters.”

TRISTAN'S AFFAIR

Nevertheless, Tristan did go on to cheat on Khloe, not too long ago admitting to fathering a toddler with with health teacher Maralee Nichols.

In a assertion on Instagram, Tristan apologized for denying Maralee's claims that he was the daddy of the 1-month-old child boy.

"Now that paternity has been established, I stay up for amicably elevating our son," Tristan stated in his assertion.

"I sincerely apologize to everybody I've harm or disillusioned all through this ordeal each publicly and privately."

Carl Craig was a Hollywood producer with dozens of film and television credits
Carl Craig was a Hollywood producer with dozens of movie and tv creditCredit score: Getty

Tristan went on to date Khloe Kardashian and share baby True
Tristan went on to this point Khloe Kardashian and share child TrueCredit score: The Mega Company

He then went on to father a newborn with a personal trainer
He then went on to father a new child with a private coachCredit score: Instagram/maraleenichols


Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post