I’m a bride and I left my wedding guests speechless when I changed for the reception – but it wasn’t my dress I swapped

MANY BRIDES resolve to have two outfits on their bid day and why not? You solely plan to get married as soon as.

However one lady determined to take it a step additional along with her marriage ceremony day change.

The stunning bride wore a Halfpenny London wedding dress
The beautiful bride wore a Halfpenny London marriage ceremony costumeCredit score: TikTok

Instead of an outfit change for the reception, she went with something more extreme
As a substitute of an outfit change for the reception, she went with one thing extra excessiveCredit score: TikTok

The beautiful bride as a substitute determined to cut her locks off for the reception as a substitute of adjusting her marriage ceremony costume.

TikTok person, teased.bysteph, shared the video to her account the place it has gone viral with over 4 million views.

Stephanie Lee, from the US is a salon proprietor and hairstylist and fortunately for the bride is an in depth good friend and was one of many bridesmaids at her marriage ceremony.

That means Stephanie was capable of be on name for the bride's drastic chop.

The bride wore a shocking silk white floor-length robe with a halterneck model high.

The bride was thrilled along with her drastic change for her marriage ceremony reception which left marriage ceremony friends speechless however customers on TikTok had been divided concerning the concept.

"I really like this, I all the time say once I get married I’ll lower my hair brief once more." Wrote one person, who was clearly a fan.

One other person exclaimed: "You recognize she’s a fun-loving glide lady if she’s right down to do one thing like this. Appears nice."

One other lady joked: "Yeah understanding my husband he wouldn’t even discover."

However there have been many customers who weren't satisfied about doing it on their marriage ceremony evening, one commented: "NOT IN A MILLION YEARS. NO THANKS."

"Why? Her hair was beautiful."

Stephanie clarified that the bride was a additionally a hairstylist and had wished to chop her hair for a while and took her marriage ceremony day as the proper alternative, she additionally stated they cleaned up the haircut earlier than the bride left for her honeymoon.

Her friend Stephanie, a hairstylist cut her hair before the reception
Her good friend Stephanie, a hairstylist lower her hair earlier than the receptionCredit score: TikTok

The bride looked stunning but some users didn't like the idea
The bride appeared beautiful however some customers did not like the conceptCredit score: TikTok

For extra marriage ceremony tales, try how one bridesmaid received so drunk she confessed to nearly getting with the groom.

Plus, a bride was left fuming after employees dropped her seven-tier marriage ceremony cake on the ground.

In the meantime, I shove a fish by means of my ex's door day by day, I do know it is poisonous however I do not care.

FABULOUS BINGO: GET A £5 FREE BONUS WITH NO DEPOSIT REQUIRED

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post