I used to work in Topshop & I always had to call out customers for the same thing – they were totally shameless

A MAN who used to work in Topshop has recalled a number of the "audacious" makes an attempt by clients to return worn clothes.

Luis Elkes, who's now a presenter and comic, labored on the clothes retailer for 5 years earlier than leaving.

Luis Elkes has taken to TikTok to share memorable tales from his time working at Topshop
Luis Elkes has taken to TikTok to share memorable tales from his time working at TopshopCredit score: TikTok / Luis Elkes

And in a collection of movies on his TikTok web page, he is revealed a few of his most memorable moments, starting with a lady who tried to return a pair of denims she insisted have been "unworn".

"There was this in the future I used to be doing a return for a lady and I mentioned to her, ‘Oh darling, is there something improper with the denims you’re returning?’" he started.

"And she or he went, ‘No babe, I haven’t even tried them on.’ So I pulled them out they usually’re inside out, so immediately I assumed, ‘mendacity b**ch, I’ve received your quantity’.

"As I pulled the denims out and turned them inside out, her soiled knickers fell on my ft."

Admitting he "did not know what to do", Luis added that he then "calmed down", received a hanger and scooped up the underwear to provide again to the lady.

As he did so, he informed her, "I gained’t be doing all your return right now darling".

"I can let you know, she weren’t joyful!" he laughed.

One other comparable incident noticed a lady attempt to get a refund for a gown she additionally claimed she hadn't worn.

When requested if there was something improper with the gown, the lady mentioned there wasn't.

"So I received it out the bag and it stank, stank of smoke," Luis continued. "I used to be like, ‘Yeah, nothing improper, completely positive?’ She mentioned, ‘Yeah not an issue hun.’"

Luis dealt with several customers who tried to return clothes they said were 'unworn' but that had clearly been worn
Luis handled a number of clients who tried to return garments they mentioned have been 'unworn' however that had clearly been wornCredit score: TikTok / Luis Elkes

At that time Luis' good friend, who was engaged on the until subsequent to him, defined that he knew the lady and had seen her out on the weekend carrying the gown she was attempting to return.

"I used to be like, ‘Babe, get the iPad.’ So my good friend went and received the iPad, seemed up her Fb profile and her new profile image was carrying the gown she was attempting to return - the audacity!

"So I took the iPad and mentioned, ‘Are you able to clarify this for me?’ And I confirmed her her personal profile image, foolish cow! Don’t attempt to mug me off darling."

Luis concluded by saying that whereas the shopper "wasn't finest happy", he was "totally thrilled with myself".

Talking of purchasing, this Australian health skilled was shamed for carrying a crop high to the shop.

This stylist has revealed the style errors all of us make.

And this discount hunter has revealed what to search for when going January sale purchasing.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post