I found out I was 14 weeks pregnant when I was 19, then my boyfriend died in a car crash because he was texting me

INFLUENCER Mayci Neeley shared the tragic story of how she found she was pregnant at 19 solely to have her boyfriend go away in a automobile accident as he was texting her on the wheel.

The TikToker shared how she needed to keep sturdy for her new child after such a horrific occasion however has now discovered love with a brand new man who helps her elevate her son.

Mayci found out she was expecting when she was 19 years old
Mayci came upon she was anticipating when she was 19 years outdatedCredit score: Tiktok/@maycineeley

When she was 14 weeks pregnant her boyfriend died in a car crash while texting her at the wheel
When she was 14 weeks pregnant her boyfriend died in a automobile crash whereas texting her on the wheelCredit score: Tiktok/@maycineeley

Mayci explained that she had to stay strong through the terrible time for her son
Mayci defined that she needed to keep sturdy by way of the horrible time for her sonCredit score: Tiktok/@maycineeley

Within the brief TikTok montage video, the mum-of-two took her 1.1million followers by way of the story.

She mentioned: "In 2015 I came upon I used to be pregnant at 19.

"Simply once I did not assume issues might worsen, my boyfriend handed away once I was 14 weeks pregnant.

FABULOUS BINGO: GET A £5 FREE BONUS WITH NO DEPOSIT REQUIRED

"My boyfriend died in a automobile crash from texting and driving. He was texting me.

"It was so onerous to maintain going, however I stayed sturdy for my son."

She has beforehand spoken out about her emotions of guilt as a result of accident.

Mayci mentioned: "I blamed myself for years although it wasn’t my fault. If I might return in time to cease it, I might."

Some followers criticised her for texting him whereas he was driving.

One particular person mentioned: "But that is unhealthy however it's like kinda f***ed the way you had been texting him."

To which the mum-of-two replied: "I by no means knew that he was driving when he was texting me. So there was no manner for me to know that.

"Earlier than you make these assumptions and say that I used to be flawed and it is my fault, simply know the entire story."

Mayci continued with the story that did take a flip for the higher.

I blamed myself for years although it wasn’t my fault. If I might return in time to cease it, I might.

She mentioned: "A 12 months and a half after my boyfriend's passing I met [my partner]. I wasn't on the lookout for a relationship as I used to be nonetheless mourning.

"However I could not assist however fall for this man who beloved me and accepted my son as his personal. We obtained married and have become a household.

"We needed to grown our fam however had some bother. However with the assistance of IVF we obtained pregnant! After which got here our child woman."

She ended the clip with a message of encouragement to these watching: "It will get higher I promise."

Fellow TikTokers had been fast to point out assist for the courageous mum-of-two.

One mentioned: "That is wonderful!! I’m so sorry in your loss, however I’m so completely happy you discovered a person that loves you and your son!!! Congratulations! He’s shinning."

One other mentioned: "He despatched you him as a result of he knew you deserved to be beloved unconditionally."

Whereas a 3rd mentioned: "Stunning - sorry you needed to lose. However so glad you discovered love once more and your now a stunning little household and look happy- nicely achieved sharing."

She later met a man who helped her take care of her baby
She later met a person who helped her handle her childCredit score: Tiktok/@maycineeley

Despite not looking for love Mayci said she couldn't help but fall for him
Regardless of not on the lookout for love Mayci mentioned she could not assist however fall for himCredit score: Tiktok/@maycineeley

The pair got married and added a daughter to their family of four
The pair obtained married and added a daughter to their household of 4Credit score: Tiktok/@maycineeley

In different being pregnant information... these are one of the best methods to make a child, from ditching the tighty whities to intercourse place myths.

Plus, I began intercourse schooling when my little one was two-years-old, some disagree with me however I do know I am proper.

In the meantime, a parenting professional reveals the eight indicators you are being too strict together with your children.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post