I ate McDonald’s every day for four MONTHS during my pregnancy – but I’m unrecognisable now after shedding six stone

A MUM who ate McDonald's day-after-day throughout being pregnant appears to be like unrecognisable after shedding an unbelievable six stone.

Alex Moore, 24, from Adelaide, Australia, noticed her physique acquire weight after gorging on Quarter Pounders, Massive Macs, hen nuggets and chocolate fudge sundaes.

Alex Moore has revealed the tricks behind her incredible weightloss journey
Alex Moore has revealed the methods behind her unbelievable weightloss journeyCredit score: Jam Press/@alexpaigemoore

Alex says her transformation was down to changing her diet and a determined exercise regime
Alex says her transformation was all the way down to altering her weight loss plan and a decided train regimeCredit score: Jam Press/@alexpaigemoore

The mum-of-one became a gym junkie, working out every day
The mum-of-one turned a gymnasium junkie, figuring out day-after-dayCredit score: Jam Press/@alexpaigemoore

The previous dental nurse discovered she was pregnant together with her daughter Alora on the finish of 2019.

However about halfway by, she started to eat unhealthily and gained five-and-a-half stone.

Alex mentioned: “I actually stacked on the load – I used to be working lengthy hours as a dental nurse and would eat McDonald's a minimum of as soon as a day.

"I used to be beginning early I’d often get hash brown, egg and bacon muffin and scorching chocolate for breakfast.

"After which for lunch I’d order a Quarter Pounder or Massive Mac meal, a chocolate sundae and further hen nuggets with mayo.

"My psychological well being all through most of my being pregnant was nice, nonetheless I did battle in the direction of the tip realising how a lot weight I had gained and never recognising myself.”

Fed up together with her “mum tum” and weighing 13st 3lbs, she took on a "strict navy regime", vowing to get into form by swapping burgers for protein-rich meals.

Alex launched into day by day 5am visits to the gymnasium and walked 6km a day, with every work out taking two-and-a-half hours.

After exhibiting outstanding dedication, the mum-of-one managed to shed six stone in 9 months and is now in higher form than earlier than she had kids.

The brand new mum welcomed her daughter in Could 2020 – however discovered herself feeling uncomfortable together with her physique.

She mentioned: "I did not wish to exit wherever to point out her off, I simply wished to cover away.

"I felt responsible I might given beginning to a ravishing child woman however I used to be so embarrassed about how I seemed so by no means wished my image taken together with her.

After gaining weight during her pregnancy, she vowed to swap fast food for protein-rich meals
After gaining weight throughout her being pregnant, she vowed to swap quick meals for protein-rich mealsCredit score: Jam Press/@alexpaigemoore

Incredible pictures show Alex's transformation
Unbelievable footage present Alex's transformationCredit score: Jam Press/@alexpaigemoore

Alex is now in the best shape of her life
Alex is now in one of the best form of her lifeCredit score: Jam Press/@alexpaigemoore

She hopes other mums are inspired by her journey
She hopes different mums are impressed by her journeyCredit score: Jam Press/@alexpaigemoore

"I always heard was 'your physique won't ever be the identical' and 'you'll all the time have a mum tum, study to adore it'.

"I did not wish to be like that, so I used it as motivation."

Alex determined that sufficient was sufficient and commenced to get in form by hitting the gymnasium and overhauling her weight loss plan.

She mentioned: "I labored my a** off on the gymnasium going at 5am each morning and going for 6km walks day-after-day.

"At first I used to be actually strict on my weight loss plan. I in all probability went too exhausting and developed considerably of an consuming dysfunction.

"I've now labored out a wholesome relationship with meals and train.

"Earlier than I used to be solely consuming three small meals a day. Now I've bigger meals and snacks.

"I do not actually matter macros, or energy. I simply attempt to eat primarily complete meals, frequently.

The former dental nurse would go on 6km walks each day
The previous dental nurse would go on 6km walks every dayCredit score: Jam Press/@alexpaigemoore

Her transformation saw her spend more than two hours in the gym each day
Her transformation noticed her spend greater than two hours within the gymnasium every dayCredit score: Jam Press/@alexpaigemoore

The Australian mum shared her incredible results on social media
The Australian mum shared her unbelievable outcomes on social mediaCredit score: Jam Press/@alexpaigemoore

"I eat three important meals a day and have a snack within the morning which can be a protein bar, protein shake or a little bit of fruit.

"Within the afternoon I snack on a yoghurt however I attempt to take heed to my physique.

"I not flip down alternatives to eat out, and revel in treats with out guilt."

Alongside her nutritious diet, Alex determined to ditch cardio and HIIT exercises in favour of weight coaching in a bid to realize lean muscle.

Alex says her meals at the moment are greater than what they have been earlier than – however full of nutritious substances.

Up to now she has misplaced six stone – and is more healthy than ever.

Her spectacular weight reduction has even let Alex change careers, swapping dental nursing for the glamourous lifetime of an OnlyFans mannequin.

She mentioned: "I noticed it as an excellent supply of revenue being a single mum having my daughter majority of the time.

"Now I can spend my days with Alora, and nonetheless make an excellent revenue."

Alex defined she hopes others really feel impressed by her weight reduction journey.

She mentioned: "I actually wish to present different mums what you'll be able to obtain if you set objectives and are decided sufficient to attain them.

"I additionally need individuals to know that it is necessary to not neglect self-care simply since you're a mom – you are allowed to deal with your self and do issues only for your self."

During her pregnancy, Alex was eating McDonald's every day
Throughout her being pregnant, Alex was consuming McDonald's day-after-dayCredit score: Jam Press/@alexpaigemoore

She wants other new mums that it is possible to achieve results with the right motivation
She desires different new mums that it's attainable to attain outcomes with the correct motivationCredit score: Jam Press/@alexpaigemoore

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post