Harmony Montgomery’s mom claims ‘violent ex who used to choke her may have SOLD missing daughter’ in New Hampshire

HARMONY Montgomery's mother has claimed her "violent ex — who used to choke her — could have bought their lacking daughter" in New Hampshire.

The seven-year-old lady's organic mom, Crystal Sorey, opened up about her daughter's dad, Adam Montgomery, in an interview with NewsNationNow.

Crystal Sorey claimed her ex was 'violent' towards her
Crystal Sorey claimed her ex was 'violent' in the direction of herCredit score: NewsNation

Harmony's dad, Adam Montgomery, was 'violent,' according to the 7-year-old girl's biological mom
Concord's dad, Adam Montgomery, was 'violent,' in response to the 7-year-old lady's organic motherCredit score: The Mega Company

Concord, who was not within the care of her mother on the time of her disappearance, hasn't been seen since October 2019.

Talking to NewsNationNow's Brian Entin, the mother of the lacking New Hampshire lady claimed Montgomery was once violent and bought their seven-year-old daughter for medication.

When Entin requested Sorey if she had ever seen her ex be violent, she stated: "Yeah, once I was in a relationship with him. He used to choke me.

"[When] I used to be pregnant together with her he choked me."

She then went on to clarify what she thinks occurred to her daughter.

Sorey advised Entin: "I feel he bought her as a result of the identical week that they are saying this occurred — the day after Thanksgiving to December 6 — was the week after my son legally received adopted on the information."

"He knew what my son seemed like. ... He noticed that and I actually assume that is linked," she added."

"I feel he received that concept from seeing that and was like 'Oh, I can do it illegally.'"

Sorey additionally admitted she feels guilt "each day" as a result of she "performed a component on this."

She defined: "I am not going to take a seat right here and act like I am harmless.

"I am a recovering addict. Once I gave start to her I did not know nothing [sic] about being a mother or father. I did not know nothing about getting in restoration. However I by no means stopped making an attempt."

Sorey advised Entin that Concord's dad ought to have by no means had custody.

Concord's mother insisted nobody took her considerations severely as a result of she was coping with dependancy and that the police in Manchester, New Hampshire solely received concerned when she threatened to confront the media.

She hopes individuals "hear" her and "come ahead and inform us one thing as a result of any person is aware of one thing."

"I assumed she was together with her dad and he was simply being a jerk and that is what I hoped was taking place. In my head I knew one thing was unsuitable... one thing was very unsuitable," Sorey stated, noting that her daughter appeared "terrified" on their video chats.

The younger lady's disappearance wasn't reported till the final week of December 2021, two years after she was final seen.

Since then, police have carried out a seek for the younger lady and raided a house the place Concord was final recognized to have lived.

And whilst a particular FBI proof crew searched the house and the bottom for proof on Monday, detectives have since been unable to search out any proof, Sorey advised Entin.

Police had been seen thawing "the frozen floor within the yard with scorching water piping," on Monday, Entin reported.

SEPARATE CHARGES

The lady’s step-mom and father have lately confronted separate costs in court docket.

Montgomery was arrested final week on costs linked together with his daughter Concord's disappearance after mother Crystal reported her lacking two years after she was final seen.

And on Saturday, talking at a candlelight vigil attended by household and pals, Concord’s mom Sorey broke her silence on the case and issued a message to her daughter.

"Hello, child. For those who can see me and listen to me, I need you to know that I by no means stopped in search of you and I will not cease combating till I discover you, okay,” she advised NBC10Boston.

“You keep sturdy and mommy's proper right here combating for you. I really like you!"

Sorey stated she final noticed Concord over Facetime round Easter 2019.

However after that, Concord's father, who had authorized custody, blocked all contact.

The heartbroken mom advised the outlet that she had not given up on seeing her daughter once more as she issued a determined plea for solutions.

"I do not really feel like she's gone. I simply do not feel that in my coronary heart," Sorey stated.

 "Like, I do not really feel like I misplaced her. And a mom is aware of, a mom is aware of in case your child's right here or not. I do know she's right here."

She continued: "We simply need her to know the way a lot she's cherished and we simply need her to come back residence. If you understand something about my child, please, I am begging you to come back ahead, so she will come residence."

SEARCH CONTINUES

Because the search continues, Concord has been described as being 4 toes tall and weighing round 50 kilos with blond hair and blue eyes and wears glasses, and is blind in her proper eye.

Throughout a day press convention final week, Manchester Police Chief Allen Aldenberg stated detectives "are working on fumes however working across the clock" to search out Concord.

"I am in rescue mode. We aren't in a restoration operation," Aldenberg stated.

"We're working underneath the idea she’s alive and nicely, and that is how we'll function till somebody convinces me in any other case."

In the course of the press convention, the chief introduced a 24-hour tipline and provided greater than $10,000 in rewards for data. The guidelines hotline could be known as or texted and will likely be manned 24/7: 603-203-6060.

As of Monday, January 10, rewards are being provided for upwards of $30,000.

As the search continues, Harmony has been described as being 4 feet tall and weighing around 50 pounds
Because the search continues, Concord has been described as being 4 toes tall and weighing round 50 kilos

Crystal Sorey said she last saw Harmony over Facetime around Easter 2019
Crystal Sorey stated she final noticed Concord over Facetime round Easter 2019Credit score: Fb/Crys Renee Sorey

Police were seen thawing 'the frozen ground in the backyard with hot water piping,' on Monday, NewsNationNow's Brian Entin reported
Police had been seen thawing 'the frozen floor within the yard with scorching water piping,' on Monday, NewsNationNow's Brian Entin reportedCredit score: NewsNation

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post