Bob Saget raved about his ‘beautiful & talented’ wife Kelly Rizzo & daughters in intimate chat hours before his death

BOB Saget was "raving about his lovely and proficient spouse" and texting A-listers about secret upcoming initiatives hours earlier than he was discovered lifeless in his resort room.

The 65-year-old comic was reportedly found by a housekeeper after failing to take a look at of the luxurious Ritz-Carlton Resort in Grande Lakes, Orlando late on Sunday afternoon.

Bob Saget was found dead in his hotel bed after failing to check out in Orlando on Sunday
Bob Saget was discovered lifeless in his resort mattress after failing to take a look at in Orlando on SundayCredit score: AFP

The 65-year-old comedian was madly in love with his second wife Kelly Rizzo, a journalist
The 65-year-old comic was head over heels in love along with his second spouse Kelly Rizzo, a journalistCredit score: Getty

Bob, who married second spouse Kelly Rizzo, a journalist who hosts her personal digital collection, "Eat Journey Rock TV", in 2018, had been performing two offered out exhibits in Orlando and Jacksonville on Friday and Saturday earlier than his stunning dying.

Comic Tim Wilkins opened for the star at each gigs and has spoken in-depth about Bob's ultimate moments in an unique interview with The Solar.

Talking from his house in Orlando, he mentioned: "He did an hour 45 in Orlando and two hours on Saturday in Jacksonville, it was unbelievable. 

"It is so unhappy. And he had a lot occurring personally, he was so completely happy and outdoors initiatives and liked his new spouse and youngsters. He was in an ideal place, too early for certain. 

"I had not labored with him earlier than, however the first night time he barged into my dressing room and launched himself and was as candy as might be.

"He mentioned he watched my clips, which meant the world to me as a result of I have been a fan for nearly 40 years. 

"Then the subsequent night time we spent about an hour or so speaking earlier than the present, I barged into his dressing room that point. 

"And he is the sort of individual you're feeling such as you've recognized for 20 years, it made me suppose as a lot as I miss him after being a fan and simply assembly him, the depth of how a lot the folks that know him nicely have to be hurting right this moment."

He mentioned the second night time they talked about comedy, politics and his household life again in Los Angeles with Kelly and his three grown up daughters, Jennifer, 29, Lara, 32, Aubrey, 34, with ex-wife Sherri Kramer.

"The dialog began with me telling him what an awesome affect he'd been on me beginning out," Tim recalled fondly. "After which we sort of went into the depths of comedians and who they're as individuals, that became each day politics after which household, then again to comedy, we lined a whole lot of floor in an hour.

"He was producing a few issues, he didn’t go into particulars however he despatched out a few texts, speaking to A-listers. He regarded up with an enormous smile and mentioned, 'You recognize I nonetheless have conversations and say issues out loud and suppose, 'That is my life. That is superb.'

Learn our Bob Saget stay weblog for the very newest information and updates...

"And he mentioned, 'After I discuss these individuals, they're truly my associates and that feels much more superb.' They had been individuals he was working with outdoors of comedy and TV. 

"He was raving about his spouse and the way very proficient she is. He would cease and say, 'She's lovely.' I used to be like, 'You probably did point out that Bob'. He would say, 'It is best to look her up, she's very superb, she's bought quite a bit occurring'. He liked being part of what she's doing. 

"He has the three women from his earlier marriage and he raved about them as nicely."

Tim went on: "After the primary night time he mentioned, 'I can not imagine I did an hour 45 tonight. That went so easily and so simply. I in all probability might have saved going.'

'HE WAS HAVING A BLAST'

"The subsequent night time I used to be ready for him to return off to say goodbye. I regarded up on stage and he regarded down at me and I mentioned, ‘He is not coming down.’ He was having an excessive amount of enjoyable, and he was, he was having a blast. 

"Shocking for the instances, the exhibits had been offered out. The viewers liked him already, and as quickly as he walked out, they cheered like loopy. He labored with the group quite a bit and actually made it private for each present."

Tim says on his ultimate night time he exited the stage on the Ponte Vedra Live performance Corridor about 10.30pm, and is believed to have headed straight again to his resort to relaxation.

"I despatched a observe and mentioned, 'Hey, inform Bob I needed to go and thanks once more.'" Tim mentioned.

"After which I despatched him a message that I by no means bought a response to the subsequent morning, which is now heartbreaking. However on the time I assumed he is flying, he is busy. I did not imagine it. I nonetheless do not. 

"My message was simply thanking him a lot for an awesome weekend and the encouragement and thanks for the dialog. And I look ahead to doing it once more. I did not suppose for a minute that I would not see Bob once more.

"It was noon on Sunday once I despatched it. I did not discover out till about 7.30 / 8 o'clock within the night [that he'd died]. I feel he in all probability died very early within the morning.

"I had a barrage of texts after which my social media went loopy. I Googled 'Bob Saget Movie star Demise Hoax'. I assumed it was a joke, there was one just lately. I took a deep breath and thought, 'Oh it’s high-quality, it is all silliness'. However then I noticed the police had confirmed it."

Requested about his well being, Tim mentioned he confided in him that he had been struck down with a bout of COVID about two or three weeks earlier than the gigs, and mentioned it was "disagreeable" however was again to his finest.

"He was sporting a masks out of courtesy to the individuals round him," he mentioned. "However he was in nice well being and nice spirits and prepared for extra comedy. He was already wanting on the return dates in Florida and he had an entire tour booked."

Tim joked: "For those who're gonna go [die] in a resort, you need it to be the Ritz-Carlton. You wanna go after a two hour present of individuals screaming and having fun with their night time within the Ritz-Carlton, peacefully in your sleep. And that is what we will all hope."

BOB'S FINAL HOURS

He added: "As briefly as I knew him and as a lot as I preferred him, I can not think about what individuals who actually know him are feeling proper now. I can see by their social media that they are simply devastated. And my prayers and condolences are with each considered one of them, it's brutal and so unhappy."

The Sheriff’s Division and hearth division arrived on the Ritz-Carlton in Orlando at round 4pm on Sunday after Bob was present in his room by resort safety.

He was pronounced lifeless on the scene however the circumstances of his dying are unknown right now.

Cops mentioned they discovered "no indicators of foul play or drug use."

Bob's household mentioned in a assertion to Us Weekly: "We're devastated to substantiate that our beloved Bob handed away right this moment.

"He was every thing to us and we wish you to know the way a lot he liked his followers, performing stay and bringing individuals from all walks of life along with laughter."

"Beloved tonight's present @PV_ConcertHall in Jacksonville. Appreciative viewers. Thanks once more to @RealTimWilkins for opening," tweeted Bob at round 3am on Sunday.

He concluded: "I had no thought I did a 2 hr set tonight. I am fortunately addicted once more to this s***."

Bob was finest recognized for his function as Danny Tanner, the patriarch of the Tanner household on the enduring collection Full Home. He performed the function reverse John Stamos and Dave Coulier.

Tim Wilkins recalled Bob's happy final hours after an hour-long conversation the day before he was found dead
Tim Wilkins recalled Bob's completely happy ultimate hours after an hour-long dialog the day earlier than he was discovered lifelessCredit score: Tim Wilkins/Instagram

Bob Saget and second wife Kelly Rizzo married in 2018 in Santa Monica, California
Bob Saget and second spouse Kelly Rizzo married in 2018 in Santa Monica, CaliforniaCredit score: eattravelrock/Instagram

They lived together in Los Angeles and she is stepmom to his three grown daughters
They lived collectively in Los Angeles and she or he is stepmom to his three grown daughtersCredit score: Instagram / @eattravelrock

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post