I’m a tattooed teacher – men say I’m ‘smoking’ and they’d always be getting in trouble in my class

A TEACHER shared the varied tattoos she has acquired by the years, and a few males are appreciating her magnificence.

Over on TikTok, she proudly confirmed off her beloved inking.

A teacher with various tattoos shared her inking with followers
A trainer with varied tattoos shared her inking with followersCredit score: TikTok/jayciebrooke

Many men think she's irresistibly gorgeous
Many males assume she's irresistibly attractiveCredit score: TikTok/jayciebrooke

Following a TikTok development, Jaycie Brooke (@jayciebrooke) confirmed the several types of tattoos she's gotten all through her life.

She shared that she misplaced depend at 50 tattoos and is not clear on how a lot ink she has on her physique.

Her favourite tattoo is the customized Mandala chest piece, whereas her very first tattoo was of a peanut butter jelly sandwich on her foot.

"So pale however is my son's initials and all he used to eat when he was little," she defined.

Her most painful tattoo was a "$60 piece of flash" that she "received from a health club all machine" on the facet of her abdomen.

Her largest tattoo is an image of Medusa on her thigh.

She appears to obtain probably the most compliments on the 2 items on her arm – a portrait of Elvis which sits proper above a portrait of her grandpa.

"Each males my late grandmas beloved," she added.

For probably the most significant, it was "I like you" in Farsi written in her Persian husband's handwriting.

Situated on her internal lip was her most random tattoo.

"It was free and within the early 2000s. My good friend received 'candy' and I received 'dude.'"

The ultimate tattoo she confirmed off is one which she considers to be a bit of bit tousled.

It was a tattoo of a black sheep on her hand.

"Bought for being the black sheep of my household, however horrible placement and fading makes it seem like a cow now," she joked.

In one other video the place a few of her tattoos had been on show at her educating job, males flooded the feedback with reward for her appears.

"You are attractive," one individual wrote.

"Breathtaking," added a second.

"I want I had fairly lecturers once I was in class," a 3rd stated.

"I'll all the time get in bother with you educating me," a last flirty individual chimed in.

She got a tattoo on her hand to represent being the 'black sheep' of her family
She received a tattoo on her hand to characterize being the 'black sheep' of her householdCredit score: TikTok/jayciebrooke

She got 'I love you' in Farsi written in her Persian husband's handwriting
She received 'I like you' in Farsi written in her Persian husband's handwritingCredit score: TikTok/jayciebrooke

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post