I’m gutted my pregnant ex has given me no say in her abortion

DEAR DEIDRE: SINCE splitting up with my girlfriend a month in the past, I’ve came upon she’s pregnant and planning to have an abortion.

She has made the choice with out me. My head is everywhere and I don’t know what to do.

I’m 34 and she or he’s 36. We had been residing collectively for a 12 months however following a lot of arguments I moved out to remain at a good friend’s home.

We had been utilizing contraception however there have been just a few nights we had been drunk and acquired carried away. 

She has been very evasive since we broke up however finally informed me she’s had a constructive being pregnant take a look at and has an appointment at an abortion clinic. 

I’m undecided I’m able to be a dad or if we will even work out our issues, however I’m gutted I’ve had no say on this. 

What can I do?

DEIDRE SAYS: Discovering out your ex had booked in for an abortion once you didn’t even know she was pregnant will need to have been an enormous shock.

However finally, it’s her physique and her choice. She could not wish to be a single mum or really feel your relationship might address a baby.

Consider carefully about what you need and discuss truthfully to her. 

It could additionally show you how to to speak to a counsellor. See my assist pack on counselling.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post