I’m a gentle lover but my girlfriend insists that I spank her in the bedroom

DEAR DEIDRE: MY girlfriend has requested me to spank her laborious whereas we’re having intercourse. She needs me to go away a mark.

She has a style for fairly excessive intercourse, which I don’t share. I don’t need to harm her however I don’t know the best way to say no with out making her suppose I’m a bore in mattress.

I’m 31. She’s 36 and way more skilled. 

We’ve been collectively for eight months and I’ve actually fallen for her. 

She freely admits she’s at all times been into the extra kinky facet of intercourse. 

She loves position play and dressing up.  I’m completely satisfied to make use of a blindfold or handcuffs on her, despite the fact that it doesn’t flip me on in the identical method it does her. 

Extraordinary intercourse is simply too boring for her. If there isn’t a component of hazard or danger, she doesn’t get sexually excited. 

Her largest turn-off is making love in mattress, in our bed room. She thinks the missionary place is for pensioners. 

After just a few drinks, she’ll drag me to the native park or an alleyway behind the pub, for intercourse. The considered being found thrills her. 

I go together with it however the fact is I want intercourse to be mild, loving and secure. I’m truly an old school romantic and like nothing higher than to make love in a heat, clear mattress.

For some time, she has been asking me to spank her laborious. She needs me to make her cheeks sting and go crimson.

To her, bruises are a mark of affection. However I’d by no means hit a girl,  it’s how I used to be introduced up. It feels abusive.

I’m scared that if I say no, she’ll say we’re not sexually suitable and go away me.

DEIDRE SAYS: No person, male or feminine,  ought to ever do something that makes them uncomfortable simply to maintain their accomplice completely satisfied.

You will have a proper to say no, and if she loves you she ought to settle for your resolution.  It is advisable to be sincere together with her. 

Inform her what your boundaries are. My assist pack, Standing Up For Your self, ought to assist.

Maybe you would discuss your fantasies – a turn-on in itself – and discover different sexual actions you each may take pleasure in and that aren’t harmful.

Sadly, her style for kinky intercourse might be deep-rooted and it could imply you’re not sexually suitable. 

However in the event you love one another, you might be able to discover a compromise. See my assist pack, Kinky Intercourse Worries, for extra info.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post