I’m a fuller-busted lady – I never thought I could go braless but found an amazing Amazon bodysuit

A WOMAN devoted to sharing "full bust trend" to spice up her followers' confidence has discovered an Amazon bodysuit she thinks they're going to need of their wardrobes.

Taking to TikTok, the place she has over 110,000 followers, the type influencer modeled the one-piece for viewers.

A busty woman shared a bodysuit that she thinks compliments her figure with followers
A busty lady shared a bodysuit that she thinks compliments her determine with followersCredit score: TikTok / backtobrittany

"POV: You by no means thought you would go braless as a fuller busted woman," Brittany (@backtobrittany) wrote over the video.

"You then discover this shapewear bodysuit on Amazon."

Within the caption, she gushed: "This shapewear bodysuit from Amazon is AMAZING."

She danced about within the black, long-sleeved bodysuit which she paired with pleather pants of the identical coloration.

The bodysuit, $59.99, will be discovered on her Amazon storefront.

The shapewear has a "mushy easy and breathable cloth" and "is not restrictive."

It includes a handy design with "three small snap closures on the underside for closure of the bodysuit."

There have been many five-star critiques of the bodysuit from glad clients.

One individual wrote: "I really like this. I used to be frightened as a result of it had snap closure nevertheless it was straightforward to snap shut after I wanted the restroom.

"I ought to've ordered a big simply to tug my abdomen in. However the arms are tight. I really like this."

And one other added: "May use some rubber band across the thighs to assist preserve it in place.

"Apart from that the texture within the match is great, even takes ache out of my again as a result of it holds me in place.

"I can put on it underneath my shirts and the material doesn’t cling to it. It falls freely and makes it look rather a lot nicer.

"I used to be even instructed it appeared like I misplaced weight. I'm attempting to however this helps maintain me in."

The body-hugging one-piece can be purchased on Amazon
The body-hugging one-piece will be bought on AmazonCredit score: TikTok / backtobrittany

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post