I wanted a simple french mani but the nail tech failed…now my fingers look like they have TEETH

A WOMAN has revealed that regardless of asking for one thing pretty easy throughout her nail appointment, she left disenchanted - and along with her nails wanting like TEETH. 

Cam, recognized on-line as @mobbincam, shared that she had requested quick, almond-shaped nails with a french tip design. 

Cam revealed that from the top, her acrylic nails didn't look too bad
Cam revealed that from the highest, her acrylic nails did not look too dangerousCredit score: @mobbincam

Her failed manicure attracted plenty of attention, with one TikTok user claiming what had happened was a 'crime'
Her failed manicure attracted loads of consideration, with one TikTok person claiming what had occurred was a 'crime'Credit score: mobbincam

However sadly, they didn’t end up fairly like she’d hoped. 

Now her followers are claiming they appear to be ‘shark enamel’ and that what occurred to her was a ‘crime’. 

In a brand new TikTok reel, she stated: “Advised the person I wished quick, almond french suggestions and now my nails want braces. 

“[I know] my pure nails are quick however rattling.”

In the course of the five-second video, she reveals what her nails appeared like after the appointment. 

Whereas from above they appear completely neat, she turns her hand sideways to disclose the issue - that her nails seem like pointing in varied completely different instructions. 

In one other video, she added: “This was my first time getting this form and design so I used to be extraordinarily unaware I used to be going to get these outcomes. 

“I realise it wasn’t his fault on that half, however he may’ve a minimum of informed me my nails have been too quick for that, because the nail tech. 

“It was no shade to him by any means. 

She added: “I made a mistake that I discovered from so subsequent time I’ll go longer.”

Her magnificence fail attracted loads of consideration on-line, gaining greater than 149,300 likes and 1.4 million views. 

Within the feedback, different TikTok customers shared their reactions, with one even calling what the nail technician did a ‘crime’. 

One wrote: “That may be a crime.”

One other put: “Omg mine have completed that to me. I name them shark enamel.”

“That occurs to me when u get my nails completed, my mother says it seems like my nails are retreating”, another person stated. 

A fourth added: “They’re attempting to flee.”

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post