I have a huge crush on my doctor and my feelings won’t go away

DEAR DEIDRE: HAVING had quite a lot of well being issues lately, my physician has helped me a lot.

Now I’ve fallen in love with him and I can’t cease imagining us in mattress collectively.

I’m 53 and single. He’s about 45 and he lives along with his companion.

He has by no means flirted or executed something inappropriate. He’s  a superb GP – type, attentive, a great listener, and really good-looking. 

I can’t cease going to see him or my well being will undergo.

I do know he could be horrified if he knew how I felt, and I might by no means need to do something to get him into bother professionally. 

However I can’t recover from this crush. It’s all I take into consideration and, if something, my emotions are rising stronger. 

DEIDRE SAYS: Falling for a health care provider or therapist is surprisingly frequent.

Even when he had been single, it will be unethical for him to have a relationship with  you.

My assist pack, Your Lover Not Free, has tips about take care of emotions for somebody unavailable.

Please ask to see a distinct physician. He'll be sure to get continuity of care.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post