I have 34F boobs – I tried the viral built-in bra tops, they’re a ‘strong yes’ & people say I’m ‘doing the Lord’s work’

A BUSTY lady has shared her ideas on viral built-in bra tops.

The curvy creator tried the favored merchandise in two colours, calling them a "robust sure."

TikTok user Mollie Campsie shared her thoughts on the viral built-in bra tops
TikTok person Mollie Campsie shared her ideas on the viral built-in bra topsCredit score: TikTok/molliecampsie

TikTok person Mollie Campsie (@molliecampsie) tried on the $30 ribbed cropped sleeveless bra high from Uniqlo.

"Equal elements plump and curious, I obtained these tops," Mollie defined in her video.

TikTok person Navi (@navi.ahluwalia) predicted that the tops would be the "new viral Uniqlo merchandise."

Mollie bought the fashionable high within the colours grey and cream, each in a dimension XL.

She knowledgeable her viewers: "I’m a dimension 18 and an E/F cup."

Modeling the grey model, the influencer lifted the fabric to indicate her followers the built-in bra.

"Very peculiar, my boob is popping out a bit bit," Mollie stated.

She continued: "I’m a 34E/F and I really feel prefer it’s high quality. I’m additionally 5 foot ten and it cuts simply above my stomach button however I actually prefer it and it's so comfortable."

Subsequent, the TikToker confirmed off the cream high, which she paired with a grey cardigan.

"I actually prefer it, these are nice," Mollie stated, advising her followers to buy the highest.

The influencer paired the cream version of the top with a gray cardigan
The influencer paired the cream model of the highest with a grey cardiganCredit score: TikTok/molliecampsie

"It is a robust sure from me," the content material creator concluded within the caption of the clip.

TikTok customers took to the feedback part to share their ideas on the favored high.

"Babe, you’re doing the lord’s work, thanks," wrote one impressed viewer.

One other follower stated: "I've been influenced."

"You’re doing God’s work, thanks a lot for making an attempt them on! I've an identical physique form so that is nice," commented a 3rd particular person.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post