I got a new Skims bikini in size XS/S – I’m obsessed, people say blue is my color

KIM Kardashian's Skims swimwear line has shortly change into a fan favourite, however one superfan has taken to TikTok to share her ideas on the most recent assortment.

The content material creator gave an sincere evaluation of the model's bandeau bikini.

TikTok user Zarah Kelleher shared her thoughts on the Skims bandeau bikini
TikTok consumer Zarah Kelleher shared her ideas on the Skims bandeau bikiniCredit score: TikTok/zarahkelleher

TikTok consumer Zarah Kelleher (@zarahkelleher) modeled the trendy look in a dimension XS/S.

In her video, she defined: "If you recognize me, you recognize that I really like Skims. So clearly I ordered from their swim assortment, a full set."

Zarah modeled the $38 swim bandeau bikini prime and the $36 swim micro tanga bikini bottoms, each within the coloration turquoise.

She layered the look with the $52 swim micro mini skirt.

"I really like this coloration," Zarah mentioned as she tried on the two-piece look with the cover-up.

"Right here’s the strap, you may take it on or take it off. I’ll most likely take it off as a result of I like this bandeau-y sort," she defined.

The influencer added: "I really like this, the fabric is so mushy. It undoubtedly is flattering too."

Within the caption of the clip, Zarah wrote: "I loveeeeee this bikini set."

The TikToker concluded: "This coloration can also be stunning for summer season. You probably did it once more Skims."

TikTok customers took to the feedback part to share their ideas.

"Blue is your coloration babes," wrote one impressed viewer.

One other follower known as Zarah a "very stunning girl."

"OMG obsessed! Want this," commented a 3rd particular person,

Viewers told the influencer that blue is her color as she modeled the Skims look
Viewers advised the influencer that blue is her coloration as she modeled the Skims lookCredit score: TikTok/zarahkelleher

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post