SHAKIRA is ready to offer her first interview after her break up from ex Gerard Pique as she dishes a thinly-veiled dig at his new girlfriend Clara Chia.
The singer who break up up with the ex-football ace after 11 years, amid allegations he cheated, was beforehand stated to be contemplating a tell-all interview to disclose particulars of the bombshell breakup with Pique.
The much-anticipated interview has been confirmed because the Colombian is ready to talk to Mexican journalist Enrique Acevedo in an unique chat that can air at 22.30 native time (04.30 BST) on Tuesday.
The reporter introduced the information on an Instagram put up and stated: "I'm very happy to share that tomorrow on the star channel newscast we've got a preview of our unique dialog with Shakira.
"We went to Barcelona to speak about her music and her lyrics, the second she goes by in her profession and what's coming in her life."
And in a brief sneak preview of the interview, the star seems to be taking a refined swipe at PR scholar Clara Chia, saying: "There's a place in hell reserved for ladies who do not assist different ladies."
In one other a part of the interview, Shakira seems to be discussing the latest challenges in her life and states she is able to cope with something.
She says: "I am prepared for the following spherical. Life can come and present me what extra there may be."
The Colombian celebrity additionally discusses her latest collaborations with Ozuna, Bizarrap and Karol G in addition to her plans for the long run.
She shares how she ended up collaborating with Bizarrap within the explosive diss monitor Shakira Bzrp Music Periods 53 which rapidly grew to become the most-watched new Latin track in YouTube historical past with a staggering 63 million views in simply 24 hours.
Shakira did not maintain again as she sings: "I am value two 22-year-olds. You traded in a Ferrari for a Twingo, you traded in a Rolex for a Casio."
She continues: “I’m value two 22s. You traded a Ferrari for a Twingo."
In her newest track "TQG," Shakira takes a success on Pique and Clara Chia once more singing: “Seeing you with the brand new one harm me”
“What we lived I forgot. And that's what has offended you.
“And life has obtained even higher for me. You might be now not welcome right here.
“I noticed what your girlfriend threw at me. That does not even make me indignant, I chortle, I chortle.”
Shakira's pal beforehand revealed the true cause the singer wrote a diss album about Pique was that she was "letting quite a lot of anger go."
In the meantime, Shakira's new unique sweatshirt mocking her ex has offered out hours after the singer modelled it on her web site.
The outfit, designed by her niece, exhibits Shakira recording her track alongside a line from the lyrics that learn: "Las mujeres ya no lloran, las mujeres facturan," which interprets as: "Ladies do not cry anymore, they money in."




Post a Comment