Roy Wood Jr. Takes Down Clarence Thomas At White House Correspondents' Dinner

“The Each day Present” correspondent Roy Wooden Jr. joked that billionaire Harlan Crow took Supreme Courtroom Justice Clarence Thomas on unreported journeys world wide “like an Instagram mannequin” as he roasted him over his ties to the GOP megadonor on the White Home Correspondents’ Affiliation dinner on Saturday.

Wooden ripped on Thomas as he emphasised that billionaires like Crow “all the time give you one thing new to purchase.”

“This man purchased a Supreme Courtroom justice. Do you perceive how wealthy it's a must to be to purchase a Supreme — a Black one on high of that. There’s solely two in inventory and Harlan Crow owns half the stock,” joked Wooden.

“We are able to all see Clarence Thomas however he belongs to billionaire Harlan Crow. And that’s what an NFT is,” he added.

Wooden, very similar to President Joe Biden in his earlier remarks, additionally took a jab at Tucker Carlson within the aftermath of his shock exit from Fox Information.

The comic made mild of “Each day Present” host Trevor Noah’s exit final 12 months, as he assured Fox Information staffers they weren’t alone.

“The untouchable Tucker Carlson is out of a job, some individuals have fun it however to Tucker’s employees, I would like you to know that I do know what you’re feeling. I work at ‘The Each day Present’ so I, too, have been blindsided by the sudden departure of a number of a pretend information program,” Wooden quipped.

Wooden didn’t maintain again jokes on the expense of Biden, both.

He poked enjoyable on the president after Biden closed his speech with a reference to the “Darkish Brandon” meme.

“Y’all, give it up for Darkish Brandon. Thanks, I’m joyful to be right here. Actual fast, Mr. President, I believe you left a few of your labeled paperwork up right here,” joked Wooden.

You'll be able to watch Roy Wooden Jr.’s full remarks on the WHCD beneath.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post