TALKSPORT host Laura Woods was left in stitches by a cringeworthy interview gaffe throughout Jake Paul and Tommy Fury's Saudi boxing match.
The ringside reporter, Radio Rahim, seemingly thought Logan Paul instructed him he liked him.
Earlier than the fifth spherical, Jake's older brother Logan was requested what he needed to say to his sibling forward of the combat.
Logan stated: "I stated ‘Jake I like you.
“‘I’m not gonna provide you with a giant speech, I do know you bought this however both come again victorious or come again in your defend.’
“I like you, bro."
Nevertheless, the reporter was beneath the impression that Logan was professing his love for him, and responded: "I like you too, man."
The awkward gaffe amused followers, particularly TalkSport host Woods.
The 35-year-old responded to Roman Kemp sharing the viral clip, saying: "This was superb."
Fury, 23, went on to win the eight-round slugfest through break up resolution.
CASINO SPECIAL - BEST ONLINE CASINOS FOR 2023
The choice went in his favour regardless of rival Paul scoring a knockdown in spherical eight.
Paul stated after the combat: "Nicely, s***. Didn’t suppose I’d ever must make certainly one of these movies, however s**t occurs I suppose.
"That is nonetheless the most effective job on this planet.
"Thanks all for the help. This was a tremendous occasion. And I’ll be again.”



Post a Comment