
Woof — it’s been an extended week.
In the event you really feel such as you’ve been working like a canine, allow us to give you the web equal of an enormous pile of catnip: hilarious tweets about pets.
We Shih Tzu not.
Every week at HuffPost, we scour Twitter to search out the funniest posts about our furballs being full goofballs. They’re certain to make you howl.
(No have to beg for extra ― you possibly can try final week’s batch proper right here.)
Our canine is aware of means too many phrases now, so my husband and I've resorted to speaking like Victorian the Aristocracy to get something by him. "Have you ever taken the canine on a brisk journey lately? Would you escort the canine to the yard, forthwith? Has he supped but?"
— Ashley Reisinger (@Awritesinger) April 22, 2023
Y'all, I am a teletherapist and my canine simply popped up in session trying all skilled and shit pic.twitter.com/sbsooJOWzf
— Lil Bit 🌈 (@LizerReal) April 22, 2023
They did a cat one, too 😂 pic.twitter.com/VmO2NZERAx
— wickym (@wickym) April 25, 2023
My canine stirs up hassle then watches different canine battle it out. Should be a Springer Spaniel.
— Rick Aaron (@RickAaron) April 28, 2023
an angel who fell from heaven pic.twitter.com/Mh5PF7eOdc
— Tweets of Cats (@TweetsOfCats) April 27, 2023
Why is seeing a canine along with his little head protruding of a automobile window, ears flopping within the wind, emotionally insufferable???
— hayley® (@hayleyalex) April 27, 2023
i virtually crashed my automobile attempting to get this image so i hope you all admire it pic.twitter.com/Hn0plScXcX
— cait (@punished_cait) April 26, 2023
put me in coach pic.twitter.com/KP02mGipW8
— cats with pawerful aura (@catswithaura) April 27, 2023
As soon as my beloved ex bf noticed me feed moist meals to Jen’s cats and he was simply aghast I served it to them in can form. He was like “you don’t fluff it up for them???????” https://t.co/mJq9LGlJAg
— worms cited (@christapeterso) April 22, 2023
I want it was socially acceptable for me to put on this canine collar pic.twitter.com/ewWIEIayQN
— Amy Spalding (@theames) April 22, 2023
fireplace alarm spontaneously went off once more…. my cat bought so scared he pissed on me whereas i used to be placing him within the service…. then i had a meet cute with a person in my hallway and we talked about how ridiculous my landlord is all whereas i used to be coated in cat urine
— latke (@latkedelrey) April 26, 2023
— Why it's best to have a cat (@ShouldHaveCat) April 25, 2023
Cat is aware of tips on how to open precisely one cupboard door.
— Nome at Cube dot Camp (@NomeDaBarbarian) April 28, 2023
It is the one with pots in it.
He does not do something, he simply opens it and stares in, confused. pic.twitter.com/0GgNDc87Fx
🐈🐈⬛ we deserve extra cat emoji colour selections
— warmth miser🔥 (@honkinn) April 26, 2023
The canine I’m sitting bought ahold of a plastic knife and was threatening to eat it, I needed to provide her my complete breakfast in trade for her dropping it, after which I spotted I had simply actually been held up at knifepoint by a canine over some scrambled eggs pic.twitter.com/O4GkZpGdyM
— Laura Bassett (@LEBassett) April 28, 2023
Earlier than adopting a cat, ask your self: do I would like extra vomit in my life? Am I glad with my present stage of effluvia?
— rahaeli (@rahaeli) April 22, 2023
cats solely pic.twitter.com/t9zJsBmZcB
— Dont Present Your Cat (@DontShowYourCat) April 27, 2023
moose, your michelin star dinners begin as we speak pic.twitter.com/yMyEQWrsmT
— ian bremmer (@ianbremmer) April 25, 2023
You do not notice what number of films, reveals and commercials have doorbells in them till you've got a canine.
— Dan Regan (@Social_Mime) April 28, 2023
ACE Hardware is a retailer-owned cooperative, not a conventional franchise mannequin, and which means cats can personal one. Few folks know this. https://t.co/32AZJeaPV8
— Brett "Solidarity 2023" Banditelli (@banditelli) April 26, 2023
Like proprietor, Like canine...😅 pic.twitter.com/K4Ype0iC7L
— 𝕐o̴g̴ (@Yoda4ever) April 25, 2023
Are you even strolling your canine if a neighborhood dad doesn’t yell, “hey there buddy, are you strolling him or is he strolling you”?
— Heatherhere 🥝🍈🥝 (@Heatinblack) April 27, 2023
years in the past, my mother gave me this bizarre chihuahua pillow & I used to be certain it was going at the back of a closet someplace (look, I’m already a chihuahua woman, I didn’t must be a Chihuahua Woman) however it rapidly grew to become Sally’s most beloved possession. Anyway, right here’s two bffs snoozing pic.twitter.com/EqvbzUFmqk
— Katie MacBride (@msmacb) April 27, 2023
They had been getting underfoot so I put out some traps. pic.twitter.com/fwOgU91QXU
— Cats of Yore (@CatsOfYore) April 27, 2023
I simply spent a strong 10 minutes laughcrying at this cat so onerous that my child was involved pic.twitter.com/oLrrtGm9Cl
— Not as we speak, plague rats. 🕛 (@GuerrillaVille) April 25, 2023
unimaginable Fb market itemizing pic.twitter.com/efa7jvPLyW
— Cuck Liddell (@c0ck_l3snar) April 27, 2023
Post a Comment