Yaiza lands in Honduras after Ginés' setback in 'Survivientes': "I want an explanation"

The cleaning soap opera between Ginés, Yaiza and Isabel continues.

Yaiza lands in Honduras after Ginés' setback in 'Survivientes': "I want an explanation"

The cleaning soap opera between Ginés, Yaiza and Isabel continues. However in Honduras. And it's that the departure of the girlfriend of the Survivor contestant to the island to ask her associate for explanations may deliver a tail.

Exactly for that reason Telecinco has spoken with the protagonist of this weird story of affection affairs. And he did it as quickly as he arrived on the location the place the Mediaset actuality present is recorded.

Midway between anger and unhappiness, Yaiza has reacted to the attainable reconciliation with Isabel: "I feel that ultimately paradise was that shock, what do I do, what do I say, what is occurring to me...".

However one thing is obvious: "If that is what he desires for him, with every thing I would like, I solely need the very best for him, I actually imply it." Even when which means abandoning the person he loves.

And he added: "I must see him in entrance, that he see me, take heed to me and even hug him, however I am not going to reproach him for something." What's extra, he has said, "I simply need an evidence for every thing he's experiencing."

Because of this, as a sentence, he has argued that "one thing instructed me that he didn't converse from the guts, after I see him in entrance of me I'll discover that distinction, I'm certain that when he sees me he'll converse from the guts".

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post