Nicolas Cage Is Sorry About That Infamous 1988 Scene: 'I'll Never Do That Again'

Display icon Nicolas Cage says he now regrets one in all his most memorable ― and maybe most unsettling ― scenes.

It’s that point he ate a cockroach for the 1988 cult basic “Vampire’s Kiss.”

“I’ll by no means do this once more,” Cage advised Yahoo Leisure. “I’m sorry I did it in any respect.”

(The notorious scene is on YouTube, for these with heartier stomachs.)

Cage performs Dracula within the new movie “Renfield,” the place insect-eating additionally options prominently.

Simply not by Cage.

Nicholas Hoult, who performs the title function of Dracula’s acquainted, eats bugs all through the film.

“I had crickets that had been truly fairly yummy,” he mentioned. “They had been like salt and vinegar flavored or like barbecue-smoky flavored. They had been fantastic. The potato bug didn’t dry out so good and that tasted each little bit of bug.”

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post